Broaden your selection: Category/Works-with-format
- The NCurses Music Player Client (Plus Plus) is a featureful ncurses based MPD client inspired by ncmpc. It provide features like a tag editor, a playlist editor, a easy to use search engine, a media library, a music visualizer and the ability to fetch artist info from last.fm. It is Free Software licensed under the GNU GPLv2 (or later).
- A web application to play, organize and share your music library.
- The paraslash package contains server and client software for network audio streaming and stand-alone utilities for decoding and playing audio files.
- Modular toolkit for very low frequency (VLF) radio signal processing and storage.
- XBMC, or XBOX Media Center, is a media player and organizer intended for use on home theatre PC's. Despite the name, it also runs on GNU/Linux, Windows and OS X. It can play audio, video, and image files, features a heavily customizable user interface, and supports many different remote control models.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.