Broaden your selection: Category/Documentation-tool
- AUCTeX is an integrated environment for producing TeX documents in Emacs. It allows many different standard TeX macros to be inserted with simple keystrokes or menu selection. It offers an interface to external programs, enabling you to compile or view your documents from within Emacs. AUCTeX also features the ability to place inline previews of complex TeX statements such as mathematical formulae. AUCTeX provides by far the most wide-spread and sophisticated environment for editing LaTeX, TeX, ConTeXt and Texinfo documents with Emacs or XEmacs. Combined with packages like RefTeX, Flyspell and others it is pretty much without peer as a comprehensive authoring solution for a large variety of operating system platforms and TeX distributions.
- 'bib2xhtml' is a program that converts BibTeX files into HTML (specifically, XHTML 1.0). The conversion is mostly done by specialized BibTeX style files, derived from a converted bibliography style template. This ensures that the original BibTeX styles are faithfully reproduced. Some post-processing is performed by Perl code. This is an update of the bib2html program written by David Hull in 1996 and maintained by him until 1998.
- BibTeXConv is a BibTeX file converter which allows to export BibTeX entries to other formats, including customly defined text output. Furthermore, it provides the possibility to check URLs (including MD5, size and MIME type computations) and to verify ISBN and ISSN numbers.
- ChkTeX checks for various syntactic, semantic and typographical errors in LaTeX documents, and helps the writer stay focused on the content rather than presentation or syntax of commands.
- Multiplatform raster graphical editor enabling simultaneous drawing between users. Project including several sub projects as server, painting framework, network library, desktop application and protocol design and documentation.
- 'cpp2latex' converts C++ into LaTeX either for including into existing LaTeX documents or as standalone documents. The current version (2.0) supports syntax highlighting.
- 'csv2latex' is a file format converter that converts a well formed CSV file (like the ones exported from OpenOffice.org) to the LaTeX document format.
- 'dhex' is an ncurses-based hex-editor with a diff mode. It makes heavy use of colors, but is also themeable to work on monochrome monitors. It includes the Action Cartridge Search Algorithm to find specific changes.
- Docutils is a text processing system for processing plaintext documentation into useful formats, such as HTML or LaTeX. It includes reStructuredText, the easy to read, easy to use, what-you-see-is-what-you-get plaintext markup language.
- The purpose of dot2tex is to give graphs generated by the graph layout tool Graphviz, a more LaTeX friendly look and feel. This is accomplished by:
- Using native PSTricks and PGF/TikZ commands for drawing arrows, edges and nodes.
- Typesetting labels with LaTeX, allowing mathematical notation.
- Using backend specific styles to customize the output.
- Dot2tex can also automatically adjust the size of nodes and edge labels to fit the output from LaTeX.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.