Broaden your selection: Category/Editor
- BHL is an Emacs mode that lets you convert plain TXT files into HTML, LaTeX, and SGML (Linuxdoc) files. The BHL mode handles common font-styles, three levels of sections, footnotes, and any kind of lists, tables, URLs and horizontal rules. It also handles a table of contents: you can browse the toc, insert the toc where you want, and update the sections' numbers with one keystroke.
- EMacro is a .emacs that easily configures Emacs and XEmacs on most platforms, without any elisp programming.
- Elpy is an Emacs package that brings powerful Python editing to Emacs. It combines a number of other packages that are written in Emacs Lisp and Python.
Elpy's features includes:
- Code completion (via Rope or Jedi)
- Indentation highlighting (via Highlight-Indentation)
- Snippet expansion (via Yasnippet)
- Code navigation (via Rope, Jedi, Python.el, Find-File-in-Project and Idomenu)
- Inline documentation (via Rope, Jedi or Pydoc)
- Powerful code refactoring (via Rope)
- On-the-fly checks (via Flymake)
- Virtualenv support (via Pyvenv)
- Test running
- Pymacs is a powerful tool which, once started from Emacs, allows both-way communication between Emacs Lisp and Python. Pymacs aims Python as an extension language for Emacs rather than the other way around, and this asymmetry is reflected in some design choices. Within Emacs Lisp code, one may load and use Python modules. Python functions may themselves use Emacs services, and handle Emacs Lisp objects kept in Emacs Lisp space.
- vy is a modal minimalistic editor written in Python. vy is built on top of Tkinter graphical toolkit, allowing vy to have a high level powerful Python programming interface for plugins.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.