Broaden your selection: Category/Editor
- APK Editor Studio
- APK Editor Studio is an IDE-like software to explore and modify Android application packages (APK). It provides lots of modules for both simple editing and major reverse-engineering tasks.
- Icon Editor
- Title Editor
- Image Editor
- Code Editor
- Android Explorer
- Permission Editor
- Manifest Editor
- Resource Inspector
- APK Signer
- APK Optimizer
- APK Installer
- APK Cloner
- will offer search and tools to reduce your data, keep it clean, fast and easy. in alpha development stage.
- Adie is a fast and convenient programming text editor written using the FOX Toolkit. It is also a convenient file viewer, supporting several methods to move from one file to the next. For each visited file, it remembers where you were last looking, and which special places have been bookmarked, so you can quickly return to frequently visited places. Users can optionally visit files with a single click by displaying the File/Directory browser side by side with the text.
- Ash text editor
- A feature loaded, terminal based text editor for GNU/Linux with support for multiple tabs, multiple cursors, themes, ability to handle multiple files & projects, etc.
- Blockly is a web-based, graphical programming editor. Users can drag blocks together to build an application. No typing required.
- Bluefish is a powerful editor targeted towards programmers and webdevelopers, with many options to write websites, scripts and programming code. Bluefish supports many programming and markup languages.
- Minimal unit testing framework for the C programming language.
- Cobertura is a Java tool that calculates the percentage of code accessed by tests. It can be used to identify which parts of your Java program are lacking test coverage. It is based on jcoverage.
- CodeLite is a cross platform IDE for the C/C++ programming languages.Particular features are its excellent code-completion and refactoring. It has generic support for compilers, with built-in support for GCC and Clang. It supports debugging with both GDB and LLDB. It comes with many plugins, including ones for Git and Subversion, qmake, CMake, cscope and Cppcheck. Since version 13.0 it also includes the RAD plugin wxCrafter.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.