Broaden your selection: Category/Editor
- Adie is a fast and convenient programming text editor written using the FOX Toolkit. It is also a convenient file viewer, supporting several methods to move from one file to the next. For each visited file, it remembers where you were last looking, and which special places have been bookmarked, so you can quickly return to frequently visited places. Users can optionally visit files with a single click by displaying the File/Directory browser side by side with the text.
- Blockly is a web-based, graphical programming editor. Users can drag blocks together to build an application. No typing required.
- Bluefish is a powerful editor targeted towards programmers and webdevelopers, with many options to write websites, scripts and programming code. Bluefish supports many programming and markup languages.
- Minimal unit testing framework for the C programming language.
- Cobertura is a Java tool that calculates the percentage of code accessed by tests. It can be used to identify which parts of your Java program are lacking test coverage. It is based on jcoverage.
- CodeLite is a cross platform IDE for the C/C++ programming languages. Particular features are its excellent code-completion and refactoring. It has generic support for compilers, with built-in support for GCC and Clang. It supports debugging with both GDB and LLDB. It comes with many plugins, including ones for Git and Subversion, qmake, CMake, cscope and Cppcheck.
- DiaSCE is a C/C++ code editor for GNOME. It pretends to be a complement to Glade, so it doesn't include an environment for GUI development. It has neither a debugger or other kind of tool to help debugging. The idea is for it to be a light code editor that doesn't need too many resources, and makes use of external tools (gcc, glade, ddd, etc.) for some tasks. This project was formerly known as 'david.'
- Diakonos is a customizable, usable, console-based text editor. It features arbitrary language scripting, bookmarking, regular expression searching, parsed ("smart") indentation, macro recording and playback, a multi-element clipboard, multi-level undo, a customizable status line, completely customizable keyboard mapping, and customizable syntax highlighting.
- EditorConfig core
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.