Broaden your selection: Category/Editor
- Anonymouth is a Java-based application that aims to give users the tools and knowledge needed to begin anonymizing documents they have written. It does this by firing up JStylo libraries (an author detection application also developed by PSAL) to detect stylometric patterns and determine features (like word length, bigrams, trigrams, etc.) that the user should remove/add to help obscure their style and identity. Anonymouth is developed by the Privacy, Security and Automation Lab (PSAL) at Drexel University, Philadelphia PA.
- Aria Maestosa
- Compose, edit, and play MIDI files. Has a graphical user interface with multiple instrument-specific views.
- Birdfont is a font editor which lets you create vector graphics and export TTF, EOT and SVG fonts.
- Whether you're looking for a job or trying to help a friend to find one, CVAssistant is the number one tool for you. It helps you by preparing resumes and cover letters and organizing your job application process. It: Stores all your skills and experiences. Creates resumes tailored for each job you apply. Creates cover letters summarized to match each job advertisement. Keeps a history of job applications so you are ready when you receive a phone call. Write resumes in your language. All languages are supported! It's a free and open source software which you can easily download to your computer and start using it out of the box. CV Assistant helps you create specialized resumes in Word .docx format fast and easy. The idea is to have a master resume with all skills and experiences in it. Then based on skills mentioned in the job advertisement, export a clean but well formatted word .docx file as a summarized resume with only relevant skills in it. This increases your chance of getting a job interview as most companies are using Applicant Tracking Software (ATS) or at best hiring managers which may be unaware of similarity between phrases like skilled in MS Word, familiar with Microsoft Word and Fully experienced with office suites. So job seekers need to create specialized resumes for each and every job position with the same wordings used in the advertisement. Add all your skills to CV Assistant, pick only relevant ones. It also creates cover letters! Again, write all possible sentences, and select those relevant ones per job post. CVAssistant helps you free of charge and this software remains for free!
- Edit data held in the XML format using commands embeddedin Perl.
- Dismal (Dis' Mode Ain't Lotus) is a major mode for GNU Emacs that implements a spreadsheet. It is designed to be keystroke driven rather than mouse/menu driven (although it can be menu driven), and it is extensible. Users can write their own commands and functions, for example, to allow a function cell to write to several nearby cells. A ruler can be put up that reflects the semantics of column names past the ones automatically provided as letters. Dismal has some useful functions that implement the keystroke level model of Card, Moran, and Newell. Dismal is now maintained within ELPA, https://elpa.gnu.org.
- Etherpad is a real-time collaborative editor. It lets you edit text in your browser, while other contributors see the changes instantly. It features basic formatting as well as an history.
- Flowblade Movie Editor is designed to provide a fast, precise and as-simple-as-possible editing experience. Flowblade employs film style editing paradigm in which clips are usually automatically placed tightly after the previous clip - or between two existing clips - when they are inserted on the timeline. Edits are fine-tuned by trimming in and out points of clips, or by cutting and deleting parts of clips. Film style editing is faster for creating programs with mostly straight cuts and audio splits, but may be slower when programs contain complex composites unless correct work flow is followed.
- flpsed is a WYSIWYG pseudo PostScript editor. "Pseudo", because you can't remove or modify existing elements of a document. But it does let you add arbitrary text lines to existing PostScript documents. Added lines can later be reedited with flpsed. Using pdftops, one can convert PDF documents to PostScript and also add text to them. flpsed is useful for filling in forms, adding notes etc.
- Fontopia is an easy-to-use, text-based, console font editor. It's used to edit the fonts that GNU/Linux uses to display text on text-based terminals. Fontopia works on both PSF 1 & 2, BDF, Code Paged (CP) fonts, and Raw font files. It provides a user-friendly, easy-to-use glyph editor and it can easily change font metrics (e.g. length, width, and height) and convert between different font formats.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.