Broaden your selection: Main Page
- will offer search and tools to reduce your data, keep it clean, fast and easy. in alpha development stage.
- Anolis is an HTML document post-processor that takes an input HTML file, adds section numbers, a table of contents, and cross-references, and writes the output to another file.
- Password hashing Python library.
- Bluefish is a powerful editor targeted towards programmers and webdevelopers, with many options to write websites, scripts and programming code. Bluefish supports many programming and markup languages.
- ClientTable is a Python module for generic HTML table parsing. It is most useful when used in conjunction with other parsers (htmllib or HTMLParser, regular expressions, etc.), to divide up the parsing work between your own code and ClientTable.
- 'cssed' is a CSS editor and validator with support for other web and programming languages, that can be extended through plugins. Although full-featured, it's meant to be small, consumes few resources, and can be run on a P100 with 32Mb of RAM.
- docassemble is a system for guided interviews and document assembly. It provides a web site that conducts interviews with users. Based on the information gathered, the interviews can present users with documents in various formats, which users can then download or e-mail. Though the name emphasizes the document assembly feature, docassemble interviews do not need to assemble a document; they might submit an application, direct the user to other resources on the internet, store user input, interact with APIs, or simply provide the user with information. docassemble was created by a lawyer/computer programmer for purposes of automating the practice of law, but it is a general-purpose platform that can find applications in a variety of fields.
- Docmenta is a Java Web-application for creating publications that need to be published for the Web and print.
Supported output formats are PDF, HTML, Web-Help, EPUB (eBook) and DocBook. Main features are:
- Distributed authoring
- WYSIWYG editing
- Link management
- Approval workflow
- Translation support
- Table of Contents and index generation
- Image gallery
- Listing support (line numbering, syntax highlighting)
- Applicability filtering and more.
- Docvert takes word processor files (typically .doc) and converts them to OpenDocument and clean HTML. The resulting OpenDocument is then optionally converted to HTML or any XML. This is done with XML Pipelines, an approach that supports XSLT, breaking up content over headings or sections, and saving those results to multiple files (e.g., chapter1.html, chapter2.htmlÃ¢â¬Â¦). The result is returned in a .zip file.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.