Broaden your selection: Category/Html-editor
- Bluefish is a powerful editor targeted towards programmers and webdevelopers, with many options to write websites, scripts and programming code. Bluefish supports many programming and markup languages.
- Jas CMS
- Jas CMS is a small website engine written in Java. It produces static content without the need of any databases or server-side scripting languages. It is created to fulfil high security concerns. It is suitable for various kind of content projects like personal websites, project / product pages, group sites, company websites... It is also designed for managing content projects / websites in the i2p network, tor et cetera.
- Lime Text
- Lime Text is a powerful and elegant editor, aiming to be successor to Sublime Text.
Lime has a few frontends (QML, command-line interface) that can be selectively used with the pluggable back-end.
- OfficeFloor provides true inversion of control for building simple static to complex real-time Web applications that are "build once, run anywhere" - even with cloud computing. It allows you to wire together a working prototype in minutes, extend the prototype to a working Web site in hours, and deploy and run anywhere. The code is self documenting to make support easier. It aims to be "The Java Web Answer" for rapid application development for Web applications.
- 'xmlclitools' provides four command-line tools for searching, modifying, and formating XML data. The tools are designed to work in conjunction with standard *nix utilities such as grep, sort, and shell scripts. It includes,xmlgrep (select subsets of xmlfiles for output, xmlfmt (prints properties of xmlfiles formatted on a line by line basis), and xmlmod (modifies xmlfiles, changes values, adds/deletes nodes)
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.