Broaden your selection: Category/Html-editor
- Docmenta is a Java Web-application for creating publications that need to be published for the Web and print.
Supported output formats are PDF, HTML, Web-Help, EPUB (eBook) and DocBook. Main features are:
- Distributed authoring
- WYSIWYG editing
- Link management
- Approval workflow
- Translation support
- Table of Contents and index generation
- Image gallery
- Listing support (line numbering, syntax highlighting)
- Applicability filtering and more.
- LibreOffice is a comprehensive office suite. It contains a number of components: Writer, a word processor; Calc, a spreadsheet application; Impress, a presentation engine; Draw, a drawing and flowcharting application; Base, a database and database frontend; Math for editing mathematics. There are also a good and growing number of free software extensions and templates available. LibreOffice is a fork of OpenOffice.org, which is now called Apache OpenOffice. Because Apache OpenOffice hosts and recommends using proprietary extensions, we do not recommend using it.
- This is a text editor for writing math lessons and providing tools for doing all the exercises from elementary school to junior high. The software is especially designed to fulfil the needs of disabled pupils, and pupils suffering from dyspraxia in particular. The program manages the child's documents like a notebook, organized with chapters, and separating lessons, exercises and evaluations, making it very easy to navigate through the documents.
- OfficeFloor provides true inversion of control for building simple static to complex real-time Web applications that are "build once, run anywhere" - even with cloud computing. It allows you to wire together a working prototype in minutes, extend the prototype to a working Web site in hours, and deploy and run anywhere. The code is self documenting to make support easier. It aims to be "The Java Web Answer" for rapid application development for Web applications.
- Pencil (prototyping software)
- Pencil is an easy to install and easy to use GUI prototyping tool to allow users to create mockups. It works across a variety of popular desktop platforms.
- Portofino is a free and open source web framework that helps developers create outstanding enterprise applications by addressing three specific needs: productivity, features and architecture. Among its features: content management, CRUD, database connectivity, calendars, charts, security and easy customization using Groovy. A wizard allows the developer to create a web application by connecting to an existing database quickly and easily.
- Rubedo is an open-source Big data CMS & E-commerce. First cms with integrated Behavioral targeting. Rubedo is the first solution able to transform 360 digital experience by offering a fully-integrated and personnalized multi-channel communication. Rubedo offers a simple and intuitive content management and media. inline editing makes it easier for contributors and editorial work.Rubedo's multi-sites intuitive features allows you to create small or complex websites without requiring any development. Easily share contents, media, documents, users between your sites without having to duplicate them. Websites can be managed by different teams and several users, while maintaining a central administration. Rubedo is based on PHP (ZF), MongoDB, Elasticsearch & AngularJS.
- Saltcorn is a platform for building database web applications without writing a single line of code. Use the intuitive point-and-click, drag-and-drop user interface to build the whole application. It is a complete end-to-end solution for the front-end, backend and database of your application, and it manages both the build and the hosting stages of your application life-cycle with an intuitive point-and-click, drag-and-drop user interface. Saltcorn focuses on database-backed applications built for a mobile and desktop web browsers, for yourself, internally for your team or company, or for the public.
- Tiki Wiki CMS Groupware is a full-featured, web-based, multilingual (40+ languages), tightly integrated, all-in-one Wiki+CMS+Groupware, Free / Libre / Open Source Software (GNU/LGPL), using PHP, MySQL, Zend Framework, jQuery and Smarty. Tiki can be used to create all kinds of Web applications, sites, portals, knowledge base, intranets, and extranets. It is actively developed by a very large international community. Tiki is the FLOSS Web Application with the most built-in features. Highly configurable and modular, all features are optional and administered via a web-based interface. Major features include a robust wiki engine, news articles, discussion forums, newsletters, blogs, file and image galleries, bug and issue trackers (form generator), a links directory, polls/surveys and quizzes, banner management system, calendar, maps, mobile, RSS feeds, category system, tags, an advanced themeing engine (Smarty), spreadsheet, slideshow, drawing, live support, shoutbox, inter-user messaging, menu generator, advanced permission system for users and groups, internal search engine, external authentication support, and much, much more. It integrates with the web conferencing BigBlueBlueButton.org for audio/video/chat/screensharing and whiteboard support.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.