Broaden your selection: Category/Live-communications
- Better Angels Buoy
- Better Angels' Buoy is an app designed to quickly connect survivors of domestic or dating violence (DV) with trusted friends, family members, advocates, and other allies in times of crisis.
- 'Blosxom' is a lightweight yet feature-packed Weblog application designed from the ground up with simplicity, usability, and interoperability in mind. It relies on the file system, folders, and files as its content database. Users can create, edit, rename, and delete entries on the command-line, via FTP, WebDAV, or anything else they might use to manipulate their files.
- Bookblog is a program which runs under a web server (such as Apache) and allows individuals to write up their reviews for a book in a form which is easily accessible, and appears to other browsers as a web log to which they can add their comments.
- Briar is a messaging app designed for activists, journalists, and anyone else who needs a safe, easy and robust way to communicate. Unlike traditional messaging apps, Briar doesn't rely on a central server - messages are synchronized directly between the users' devices. If the internet's down, Briar can sync via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi, keeping the information flowing in a crisis. If the internet's up, Briar can sync via the Tor network, protecting users and their relationships from surveillance.
- Social media/blogging website software, forked from LiveJournal several years ago
- FeedCreator is a PHP class that provides an easy way to create RSS feeds from within PHP. RSS 0.91, 1.0, and 2.0 are supported; users can decide which version to create at runtime. This package was formerly known as 'RSSCreator.'
- Feedback Cat
- Feedback Cat is a 100% free and open-source WordPress plugin to survey your users and customers. Set it up in 2 minutes.
- Friendica is a communications platform for integrated social communications utilising decentralised communications and linkage to several indie social projects - as well as popular mainstream providers.
- A flexible and rich comment system with many advanced features. As it can work without a database, storing the comments in a simple file hierarchy in JSON, XML and using SQLite, it's really adequate for limited hosts, which may not support relational database management systems. These are some of its features: supports threaded replies, theme customization, HTML and Markdown editing, multiple comment sorting methods, likes and dislikes, comment layout templates, spam filtering, notification emails, multiple languages, file format plugins, comment RSS feeds, automatic URL links, authentication plugins, referrer checking, administration, avatar icons, displaying remote images, ip address blocking, comment permalinks, avatar icons, IP address blocking.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.