Broaden your selection: Category/Live-communications
- will offer search and tools to reduce your data, keep it clean, fast and easy. in alpha development stage.
- AndStatus is a low traffic social networking client with tree-like threaded conversations. It supports multiple protocols, including GNU social (StatusNet, e.g. Quitter.se, LoadAverage, Vinilox, etc.), Twitter and Pump.io AndStatus can combine your accounts from all networks into one Timeline, and it allows you to read and post even when you are offline. For Android OS version 4.1 or more.
- Anontwi - is a tool for OAuth2 applications (such as: GNUSocial, Twitter...) that provides different layers of encryption and privacy methods.
- Choqok is a Free, fast, efficient and simple to use micro-blogging client for K Desktop Environment. The name comes from an ancient Persian word and means Sparrow! Currently, Choqok support Twitter.com and Identi.ca micro-blogging services.
- ActivityPub compliant server, designed for simplicity and accessibility. Includes calendar, news and sharing economy features to empower your federated community.
- Friendica is a communications platform for integrated social communications utilising decentralised communications and linkage to several indie social projects - as well as popular mainstream providers.
- GNU FM is a piece of software you can install on your own web server, to run a music community site, similar to Libre.fm or Last.fm. You can use it for your family, your business, your band, or just for yourself.
- gofoss.net is a beginners guide to free software, privacy, data ownership and durable tech. Learn how to: safely browse the Internet; keep your conversations private; protect your data; unlock your computer's full potential; stay mobile and free; own your cloud; avoid filter bubbles, surveillance & censorship.
- Known is an open, flexible social publishing platform. Publish in a group or as an individual with a variety of media, from blog posts and photographs to files and points on a map. Each post can be private or public; every Known site as a whole can be private or public. It works on any device, from the biggest, strongest desktop to the most entry-level smartphone, as long as it comes with a web browser. Known supports IndieWeb technologies, allowing users to post and receive comments from other social websites.
- Libertree allows users to create their own social network; it is implemented as an XMPP component and a web application.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.