Broaden your selection: Category/Localization
- Acon monitors one or more virtual consoles while running in the backgrounds. If it finds arabic letters, Acon will write them in the correct direction. You must be root to run it. The program has two modes of operation. The first is a left to right console, in which the default language is English. Use this when most of your document is in english. The second mode is a right to left console, in which the default language is Arabic. Use this when most of your document is in arabic.
- Apertium is a machine translation platform. Data for a language pair can be used to translate text in various formats from one language to another.
- B1 Free Archiver
- B1 Free Archiver is a free multi-platform universal archiver. Warning: There is also a proprietary B1 front-end and mobile app available that make use of the B1 java library. We do not recommend using those proprietary front-ends.
- Debian Chinese panel
- Debian Chinese Panel is a program used to link other Chinese programs. It provides a user friendly interface for users to use and configure Chinese and Chinese programs. It also simplifies the installation/configuation of Chinese packages. Users can install this package in order to have a basic Chinese environment. Debian Chinese Panel runs mainly on Debian GNU/Linux, but all the Debian-based Linux distributions can use it too, such as Corel Linux and StormLinux. If your GNU/Linux distribution uses rpm as the package manager, you can still use it; it has been converted into an rpm package for this purpose. However, there will be no guarantee that the rpm version will work correctly. Users who use an rpm package need to install other Chinese programs manually.
- Free Bangla Fonts
- The Free Bangla Fonts project is dedicated to creating free, completely Unicode compliant Open Type Bengali fonts. It also aims to be the central resource for getting and developing Free Bengali fonts. The initial goal is to release a full set of Bengali fonts that supports all the major Bengali Yuktakhars (conjuncts). The Akaash set of fonts aims to be such a set. We also plan to convert the other existing Free Bangla (non Unicode compliant) fonts into Unicode compliant Bengali Open Type fonts. Five sets of fonts are currently under development. The Akaash set will have three OTFs, AkaashNormal.ttf, AkaashWide.ttf and AkaashSlanted.ttf. Development is currently going on in the AkaashNormal.ttf, and we aim to move to AkaashWide and AkaashSlanted as soon as possible. The Ani set has two fonts, Ani.ttf and Mitra.ttf. The Mitra font is a monospaced fonts, which is useful in certain specialised applications. The Mukti set has four fonts, MuktiRegular.ttf, MuktiBold.ttf, MuktiNarrow.ttf, and MuktiNarrowBold.ttf. The Likhan and Sagar sets of fonts are also being developed.
- GNUbik is an interactive, graphical, single player game. It renders an image of a Rubik cube and allows you to manipulate it and hopefully solve it. GNUbik supports cubes of any size; 3x3x3 is the default. It also has a guile interface by which you can create your own scripts to solve the cube.
- Hanterm is an xterm improvement for Hangul (Korean Language) support. Its features include support for johab* encoded fonts, UTF-8 encoding for output, in addition to usual wansung (KSC5601, KSX1001) encoded fonts.
- KBabel is a set of tools for editing and managing gettext PO files. The main part is a powerful PO file editor with many features including the ability to search for translations in different dictionaries, to show diffs, perform spell and syntax checking, and many more. Also included is a "Catalog Manager", a file manager view which helps keeping an overview of PO files.
- OmegaT is a free multiplatform (Java-SWING) Computer Aided Translation tool. OmegaT keeps a memory of the way you translate your text and can use memories of previous translations for reference. OmegaT is based on translation industry standards (TMX 1.4 etc) and supports a number of common formats including ODF (ISO/IEC 26300), legacy OpenOffice.org formats, HTML/XHTML, DocBook, plain text, Java bundle properties, monolingual .PO files etc. OmegaT is developed by translators for translators. Support and documentation are available in a number of languages.
- Pybik is a 3D puzzle game about the cube invented by Ernő Rubik.
- Different 3D puzzles: cubes, towers, bricks, tetrahedra - up to 10x10x10
- Solvers for some puzzles
- Pretty patterns
- Editor for move sequences
- Changeable colors and images
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.