Broaden your selection: Category/Localization
- EF*CK Chat Keyboard
- EF*CK is a free cross-platform open-source on-screen desktop emoji keyboard, with built-in text-filter-based emoji picker, Unicode text converter, meme GIF search function ... Upon emoji/text activation, the app automatically types it into the previously focused window, or copies it into system clipboard. Written in Python/Qt and extensible.
- 'Enca' (Extremely Naive Charset Analyser) detects the encoding of text files, based on knowledge of their language. It can also convert them to other encodings, letting you to recode files without knowing their current encoding. It supports most of Central and East European languages, and a few Unicode variants, independently of language.
- FriBidi is a free implementation of the Unicode Bidirectional (BiDi) Algorithm. It also provides utility functions to aid in the development of interactive editors and widgets that implement BiDi functionality. The BiDi algorithm is a prerequisite for supporting right-to-left scripts such as Hebrew, Arabic, Syriac, and Thaana.
- This is a candidate for deletion: Links broken. Email to maintainer broken. Poppy-one (talk) 13:10, 3 August 2018 (EDT) htmlatex does on-the-fly rendering of LaTeX source to HTML documents. htmlatex is a mod_python application that uses memcached to reduce the massive overhead of repeatedly rendering the same equation. It has an option to sanitize the LaTeX source, removing any potentially dangerous code. It is fairly generous about the HTML and LaTeX it accepts. LaTeX source code is typed directly into an HTML file. The file is left unchanged, and the output is filtered, replacing raw source with images.
- Html2ps html2pdf
- Convert nearly any URL or HTML document to PostScript or PDF using this PHP system. PDF converter may use Ghostscript, FPdf, or PDFLib; supports all common PDF versions. Over 200 CSS and HTML properties are supported, including floating elements (DHTML). Advanced API and complete documentation included. Freely distributed with 100% of source code on http://www.sourceforget.net and http://www.tufat.com
- 'htmlrecode' applies modifications to a HTML file. For example, you can completely change the character set you are using without making any of the characters unreadable.
- IBus is an Intelligent Input Bus. It is a new input framework for GNU/Linux OS. It provides full featured and user friendly input method user interface. It also may help developers to develop input method easily.
- Ibus Table Sasankadeva
- Ibus-table that uses the Sasankadeva layout for typing Bengali or Sanskrit in Bengali script. Sasankadeva (Unicode) is semi-phonetic transliteration keyboard, i.e., a midway between the accuracy of grammatical typing and the ease of phonetic Indic typing. The ease has been ensured in many ways, including spelling statistics, character combinations and multiple options to be used as suits. Along with its own set of input keys, most popular input strings from widely used Avro Phonetic and itrans-Bangla are also supported. Apart from useful well-defined shortcuts that save time while typing, there are fixed phonetic-based layout for all usual character combinations in Indian Bengali, so that the user can practically type without looking at the screen if he chooses to. Also, suggestions come up to be selected from, if one is more comfortable with them. It aims at making an algorithm that provides space for both well-defined inputs with phonetic variations, has sets of methods that suits both professional and layman typing with one or two hands, that are easy to learn and easier to apply. The interface has been built in ibus-table environment. Official website: https://sites.google.com/view/sasankadeva
- JGloss is an application for adding reading and translation annotations to words in a Japanese text document. This can be done automatically and manually. When a text document is first opened, kanji words will be looked up in a dictionary and the first reading and translation (if any) used to annotate the word. The user can then edit the annotations: choose among the readings and translations found in the dictionaries, enter your own readings and translations, remove annotations, and add new annotations. The document can be exported as plain text with annotations, HTML, or LaTeX.
- Leet-Generator converts plaintext to leettext.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.