Broaden your selection:
- Acon monitors one or more virtual consoles while running in the backgrounds. If it finds arabic letters, Acon will write them in the correct direction. You must be root to run it. The program has two modes of operation. The first is a left to right console, in which the default language is English. Use this when most of your document is in english. The second mode is a right to left console, in which the default language is Arabic. Use this when most of your document is in arabic.
- An Gramadoir
- An Gramadóir is intended as a platform for the development of sophisticated natural language processing tools for languages with limited computational resources. It is currently implemented for the Irish language (Gaeilge); this is, to the best of my knowledge, the first grammar checker developed for any minority language. Ports for Afrikaans, Cornish, Esperanto, Walloon, and Welsh are currently underway. The grammar checker can be called from emacs, vim, or OpenOffice. Various components of the engine can be bootstrapped using statistical methods based on text corpora.
- Apertium is a machine translation platform. Data for a language pair can be used to translate text in various formats from one language to another.
- B1 Free Archiver
- B1 Free Archiver is a free multi-platform universal archiver. Warning: There is also a proprietary B1 front-end and mobile app available that make use of the B1 java library. We do not recommend using those proprietary front-ends.
- The Corais platform is based on Open Atrium, which is itself based on Drupal. It is used for organizing collaborative projects.
- 'cz2cz' is a set of tools for converting texts between the various charset encodings that are used in the Czech language. The most important feature is autodetection of the most-used encodings (ISO-8859-2, Win-1250, cp850, and Kamenickych). It also lets you convert characters with diacritics to TeX (LaTeX) conventions. Additionally, you can use the interactive part of cz2cz tools for quick manual complementing of diacritics to texts.
- Debian Chinese panel
- Debian Chinese Panel is a program used to link other Chinese programs. It provides a user friendly interface for users to use and configure Chinese and Chinese programs. It also simplifies the installation/configuation of Chinese packages. Users can install this package in order to have a basic Chinese environment. Debian Chinese Panel runs mainly on Debian GNU/Linux, but all the Debian-based Linux distributions can use it too, such as Corel Linux and StormLinux. If your GNU/Linux distribution uses rpm as the package manager, you can still use it; it has been converted into an rpm package for this purpose. However, there will be no guarantee that the rpm version will work correctly. Users who use an rpm package need to install other Chinese programs manually.
- 'Enca' (Extremely Naive Charset Analyser) detects the encoding of text files, based on knowledge of their language. It can also convert them to other encodings, letting you to recode files without knowing their current encoding. It supports most of Central and East European languages, and a few Unicode variants, independently of language.
- 'FarsiTeX' is a free Persian/English bidirectional typesetting system. It is not only very powerful in mathematical typesetting but also takes advantage of the powers of a generic markup language.
- fbxkb is keyboard indicator and switcher that shows a flag of the current keyboard in a system tray area and allows you to switch to another one. It is NETWM compliant.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.