Broaden your selection: Category/Science
- will offer search and tools to reduce your data, keep it clean, fast and easy. in alpha development stage.
- In short, Aletheia is software for getting science published and into the hands of everyone, for free. It's a decentralised and distributed database used as a publishing platform for scientific research. So, Aletheia is software. But software without people is nothing. To comprehensively answer the question what is Aletheia, Aletheia is software surrounded by a community of people who want to change the world through open access to scientific knowledge. For a more in depth explanation, Aletheia is an Ethereum Blockchain application utilising IPFS for decentralised storage that anyone can upload documents to, download documents from, that also handles the academic peer review process. The application runs on individual PCs, all forming part of the IPFS database. This gives us an open source platform that cannot be bought out by the large publishers (and any derivitive works must also be open source) that should also be hard to take down due to the database being spread across the globe in multiple legal jurisdictions. Aletheia is designed to be a resilient platform run transparently by the community, not some black box corporation or editorial board, meaning all users can see the decisions Aletheia is making and have a stake in that decision making process if they so desire. By this nature, Aletheia is decentralised, it has no key person risk. Should the core group who invented Aletheia dissapear Aletheia won't cease to exist, it will continue to be run by the community. The community moderates content through various mechanisms (peer review, reputation scores etc.,) to ensure quality of content.
- The FFPI-III is an open-access questionnaire, consisting of 100 questions about how someone is as a person. For example: Is this person someone who... ... adapts easily? o o o o o no ? yes Answering the questions takes approximately 15 minutes. The responses are processed into a personality profile on the trait factors Extraversion, Mildness, Orderliness, Emotional Stability and Autonomy, and a summarizing characterization. In de report (which you can download), the profile is set alongside the average self-report of the (Dutch) adult.
- Gnuspeech is a speech synthesis software.
The first official release is distributed in two separate packages:
- gnuspeechsa, a cross-platform speech synthesis application providing speech output into applications.
- gnuspeech, the "core system", consists of a suite of applications, frameworks and services.
- Interval RPN Calculator
- This terminal app runs on PCs or laptops running Windows, OSX or GNU/Linux. It attempts to mimic the functionality of an HP ReversePolishNotation [RPN] calculator with the added enhancement of interval output. So along with your answer, you get a good idea of its trustworthiness.
- librsb is a library for sparse matrix computations featuring the Recursive Sparse Blocks (RSB) matrix format. This format allows cache efficient and multi-threaded (that is, shared memory parallel) operations on large sparse matrices. The most common operations necessary to iterative solvers are available, e.g.: matrix-vector multiplication, triangular solution, rows/columns scaling, diagonal extraction / setting, blocks extraction, norm computation, formats conversion. The RSB format is especially well suited for symmetric and transposed multiplication variants. On these variants, librsb has been found to be faster than Intel MKL's implementation for CSR. Most numerical kernels code is auto generated, and the supported numerical types can be chosen by the user at build time. librsb implements the Sparse BLAS standard, as specified in the BLAS Forum documents.
- PEBL is:
- Free psychology software for creating experiments
- Allows you to design your own experiments or use ready-made ones
- Lets you exchange experiments freely without license or charge
- Project Mindfulness is an initiative to improve societal understanding of mindfulness by way of data science and computer programming. This project is 100% free (as in freedom) and open source. Feel free to contribute! Mindfulness: observing (physical or mental, positive or negative) followed by describing (internally or externally). A person skilled in mindfulness will then fully bring the mind back to baseline through an act of awareness while simultaneously accepting the observation without judgment. Click on the supplied URL and check out the README.md!
- An integrated development environment (IDE) for R. R is a programming language and software environment. RStudioIt includes a console, syntax-highlighting editor that supports direct code execution, tools for plotting, history, debugging and workspace management.
- SalStat is an small application for the statistical analysis of scientific data (with a special concentration on psychology). It can already do 18 kinds of descriptive statistics, t tests (paired, unpaired and one sample), 3 kinds of correlations linear regression and point biserial tests, and single factor anova (both within and between subjects). Data is entered on an easy-to-use datagrid like a spreadsheet, and all the analyses are driven by menus and dialog boxes. Output can be formatted to HTML.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.