Broaden your selection: Main Page
- ACE UC Sniffer
- ACE (Automated Corporate Enumerator) is a simple yet powerful VoIP Corporate Directory enumeration tool that mimics the behavior of an IP Phone in order to download the name and extension entries that a given phone can display on its screen interface. It is based on UC Sniffer.
- Authorized Entities Directory (Æ-DIR) is a Privileged Identity and Access Management (IAM/PIM/PAM) based on OpenLDAP
- Strictly follow need to know and least privilege principles
- Agile data maintenance by consequent delegation of manageable small areas
- Provide meaningful audit trails for compliance checks
- Secure defaults
- AGT is a console frontend for iptables. It lets you specify options in easy-to-read configuration files, so you can quickly make complex changes to your firewall/gateway.
- AIM Sniff
- AIM Sniff is a utility for monitoring and archiving AIM and MSN messages across a network. It can be used to monitor for cases of harassment or warez trading. It has the ability to do a live dump (actively sniff the network) or read a PCAP file and parse the file for IM messages. You also have the option of dumping the information to a MySQL database or STDOUT. AIM Sniff will also monitor for an IM login and then perform an SMB lookup on the originating computer in order to match NT Domain names with IM login names (handles).
- AMaViS-ng is a modular rewrite of amavisd and amavis-perl. It scans email for malicious code inside attachments and archive files, stopping delivery if malicious code is found. It supports integration of several third-party virus scanners and integrates nicely into several MTA setups. Unlike amavis-perl and amavisd, there is no need for build-time configuration
- APSR is a TCP/IP packet sender to test firewalls and other network applications. It also includes a syn flood option, the land DoS attack, a DoS attack against tcpdump running on a UNIX-based system, a UDP-flood attack, and a ping flood option. It currently supports the following protocols: IP, TCP, UDP, ICMP, Ethernet frames and you can also build any other type of protocol using the generic option. This package was formerly known as APSEND.
- The tool is designed as a password dictionary attack tool that targets windows authentication via the SMB protocol. It is really a wrapper script around the ‘smbclient’ binary, and as a result is dependent on it for its execution.
- Adblock Plus
Blocks banners, pop-ups, tracking, malware. By default, nonintrusive ads aren't blocked in order to support websites.
The add-on is supported by over forty filter subscriptions in dozens of languages which automatically configure it for purposes ranging from removing online advertising to blocking all known malware domains. Adblock Plus also allows you to customize your filters with the assistance of a variety of useful features, including a context option for images, a block tab for Flash and Java objects, and a list of blockable items to remove scripts and stylesheets.Starting with Adblock Plus 2.0 there is an option in Filter Preferences to allow some non-intrusive advertising. The goal is to support websites using non-intrusive ways to advertise and to encourage more websites to do the same.
- aenig4 emulates the Enigma M4 cipher machine used by the U-boot division of the German Navy during World War II. It can be used as well to emulate the Enigma I machine (M1, M2, M3).
- 'afick' is a multi-platform file integrity checker. It works by first creating a database that represents a snapshot of the essential parts of your computer system. You then run the script to discover all modifications made since the snapshot was taken (i.e. files added, changed, or removed). It shows new, deleted and changed files (rights, owner, size, content).
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.