Broaden your selection: Category/Security
- The tool is designed as a password dictionary attack tool that targets windows authentication via the SMB protocol. It is really a wrapper script around the ‘smbclient’ binary, and as a result is dependent on it for its execution.
- Aesutil 2
- 'aesutil' is a small library and command line program to encrypt or decrypt data using the Rijndael algorithm in CBC mode.
- BeeCrypt is a cryptography library that contains highly optimized C and assembler implementations of many well-known algorithms including Blowfish, MD5, SHA-1, Diffie-Hellman, and ElGamal. Unlike some other crypto libraries, BeeCrypt is not designed to solve one specific problem, like file encryption, but to be a general purpose toolkit which can be used in a variety of applications. There are also no patent or royalty issues associated with BeeCrypt.
- Botan (formerly OpenCL) is a library of cryptographic algorithms. It includes a wide selection of block and stream ciphers, public key algorithms, hash functions, and message authentication codes, plus a high level filter-based interface. The home page has a list of supported algorithms.
- BUGS is the Big and Useful Great Security key encryption algorithm and applications. It is easy to use, and includes sample applications and documentation. The cryptography library can also be used with your own programs. Features include:
- Private key algorithm
- Dynamic cryptography algorithm
- Source code can be made public without making the algorithm weak
- Infinite key lengths
- Bilateral bits swwapping with various windows
- Bilateral Pseudo randomly binary operations
- Random number added to key
- Random number generator using the ISAAC algorithm
- Possibility of generating your own RNG seed
- Five different cryptography levels, for the best possible
- combination of efficiency and speed
- Seed and shuffle functions
- A clear text can be crypted using its own data
- Two methods of execution: direct disk access or memory cache
- Strong key generator
- A simple, fast and secure PHP/AngularJS based single user feed and mail reader, password and bookmark manager.
CacoCloud is divided into a RESTful PHP backend storing all data into a SQLite database and an SPA frontend based on AngularJs.
- 'ccrypt' is a utility for encrypting and decrypting files and streams. It was designed to replace the standard Unix 'crypt' utility, which is notorious for using a very weak encryption algorithm. 'ccrypt' is based on the Rijndael cipher, which is the U.S. government's chosen candidate for the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES). This cipher is believed to provide very strong security. Unlike unix crypt, the algorithm provided by ccrypt is not symmetric (one must specify whether to encrypt or decrypt). Encryption and decryption depend on a user-supplied keyword (key phrase). Keywords can be any number of characters; all characters are significant (although ccrypt internally hashes the key to 256 bits). Longer keywords provide better security, since they are less likely to be discovered by exhaustive search.
- Cjdns implements an encrypted IPv6 network using public key cryptography for address allocation and a distributed hash table for routing. This provides near zero-configuration networking without many of the security and robustness issues that regular IPv4 and IPv6 networks have.
Hyperboria is the largest cjdns network, with hundreds of active nodes around the world.
- This program may be used to break the encryption on Microsoft Excel XP/2002/2003 files which have been encrypted using the RC4 method. These files are encrypted using a 40-bit-long key. It will not work on files encrypted using later versions or versions 8.0 or earlier.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.