Broaden your selection: Category/Security
- AMaViS-ng is a modular rewrite of amavisd and amavis-perl. It scans email for malicious code inside attachments and archive files, stopping delivery if malicious code is found. It supports integration of several third-party virus scanners and integrates nicely into several MTA setups. Unlike amavis-perl and amavisd, there is no need for build-time configuration
- Adblock Plus
Blocks banners, pop-ups, tracking, malware. By default, nonintrusive ads aren't blocked in order to support websites.
The add-on is supported by over forty filter subscriptions in dozens of languages which automatically configure it for purposes ranging from removing online advertising to blocking all known malware domains. Adblock Plus also allows you to customize your filters with the assistance of a variety of useful features, including a context option for images, a block tab for Flash and Java objects, and a list of blockable items to remove scripts and stylesheets.Starting with Adblock Plus 2.0 there is an option in Filter Preferences to allow some non-intrusive advertising. The goal is to support websites using non-intrusive ways to advertise and to encourage more websites to do the same.
- Supports A, AAAA, ANY, CNAME, MX, NAPTR, NS, PTR, SOA, SRV, and TXT DNS queries.
- 'amavisd-new' is an interface between MTAs and content checkers, including virus scanners, and/or the Mail::SpamAssasin Perl module. It talks to the MTA via (E)SMTP or LMTP, or by using helper programs. No timing gaps exist in the design, which could cause a mail loss. It is normally positioned at or near a central mailer, not necessarily where the user's mailboxes and final delivery takes place.
- arkOS is a lightweight Linux-based operating system, initially targeted to run on a Raspberry Pi, intended to make self-hosting server software as easy as possible. It has different components that interact to achieve these ends, chief among them an integrated application called Genesis which graphically manages the server and its components. With Genesis, users can easily add/remove server software, manage websites, change system settings and more from a reliable visual interface that's easy to use. arkOS puts a focus on user's experience, requiring no command line experience to run well. In the future, users will also be able to host their email accounts, chat accounts, and social networking profiles from an arkOS server just as easily.
- Authforce is an HTTP authentication brute forcer. Using various methods, it attempts brute force username and password pairs for a site. It has the ability to try common usernames and passwords, username derivations, and common username/password pairs. It is used both to test the security of your site and to highlight the insecurity of HTTP authentication due to the fact that users just don't pick good passwords.
- Black Widow is a CTF tool developed by Fabrizio Fubelli during the "CyberChallenge.it 2019" event. It provides many ways and useful methods to exploit many kinds of vulnerabilities. This software will be constantly updated, to keep up to date with the latest existing technologies. Main functionalities: Sniffing; Regex to find and send flag automatically; Multiple requests (sequential and parallel); Multitasking (to solve faster the brute force); Cluster (if two or more computers are running Black Widow inside the same network, they can cluster their problems); Encryption/Decryption by using the popular types of cryptographic algorithms (ex. Base64, MD5, ...).
- CrococryptQuerl (CQuerl) is a web-based open-source file encryption and file exchange tool. If you trust the application service provider which is running CrococryptQuerl, it can be seen as an "anonymous & encrypted safe deposit box for computer files". The user provides a file and password and receives an ID. No plaintext data is stored in CQuerl including filenames. If the user looses the ID or forgets the password, the encrypted file cannot be recovered - even by the service provider.
- Cjdns implements an encrypted IPv6 network using public key cryptography for address allocation and a distributed hash table for routing. This provides near zero-configuration networking without many of the security and robustness issues that regular IPv4 and IPv6 networks have. Hyperboria is the largest cjdns network, with hundreds of active nodes around the world.
- Clipperz is a web based password manager. Local encryption within the browser guarantees that no one except you can read your data. With Clipperz you can quickly login to websites, as well as organize and store logins and any confidential data.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.