Broaden your selection: Category/Video
- Automates most tasks on video and audio streaming.
Besides being a free/libre software, its goals are:
- Move past command-line based streaming, by automating things.
- Provide audio/video feedback for the volunteer at the station to monitor the streaming.
- Behave slightly differently according to user actions or loss of the feed.
- GTK+ graphical user interface.
- Ease to switch between testing mode -- for testing the audio and video chain without broadcasting -- to stream mode, which broadcasts the feeds.
- In the event of main camera source failure, ABYSS changes the pipeline to fetch the video source from a backup USB webcam and then starts broadcasting again.
- Each stream is actually recorded locally in three forms to allow easy post-processing: audio-only, raw-video, and audio-video.
- ANDREW's Not a DVD Ripping and Encoding Wizard
- ANDREW's Not a DVD Ripping and Encoding Wizard, but a command-line interface that simplifies the use of some applications to create AVI, Matroska, MP4 or OGM files from DVDs.
- 'Avidemux' is a graphical tool to edit video. It can open AVI, MPEG, Nuppelvideo and BMPs. Most common codecs are supported (M-JPEG, MPEG, DivX, Xvid, huffyuv, WMA, etc.) thanks to libavcodec. Video can be edited, cut, appended, filtered (resize/crop/denoise), and re-encoded to either AVI (DivX/Xvid) or MPEG 1/2.
- Blender supports the entirety of the 3D pipeline—modeling, rigging, animation, simulation, rendering, compositing and motion tracking, even video editing and game creation.
- Cdrtools DVD Extensions
- DVD extensions for cdrtools 2.0 is a free software extension to add DVD support to JÃÂ¶rg Schilling's cdrtools package. A patch for cdrtools-2.0 is created and is actually a translation of a patch which can be found on abcpages.com. That patch is based upon cdrtools 1.11. The patch given here is based upon cdrtools-2.00.tar.gz. The objective is to give cdrtools dvd extensions without imposed limits, and also to have a free software solution to burn dvd's. Currently DVD-R(W) support is added.DVD functionality has been expanded with DVD+RW and DVD+R DL burning, with the release of cdrtools-2.01.01a01-ossdvd.patch.bz2.
- CinePaint is an application primarily used for motion picture frame-by-frame retouching and dust-busting. It has been used on many feature films, including The Last Samurai. It is different from other painting tools because in addition to common 8-bit per channel formats like JPEG, it supports deep color image formats such as Cineon, DPX, OpenEXR, and 32-bit TIFF, which are standard in motion picture visual effects and animation.
- For years some people have wanted a way to edit their audio and video in one place as fluidly as writing text. Cinelerra tries to be a single location for all audio and video editing needs: it can capture composite, and edit audio and video. All the recording, editing, and playback are handled here. It can be used as an audio player. It can be used to record audio or video. It can even be used as a photo retoucher.
- Cinelerra-GG Infinity
- Cinelerra-GG Infinity is the best known and most advanced branch of the video editing software Cinelerra. It has forked because the differences between the branches are now too big due to the many improvements and advancements. It is a classic NLE, with the ability to edit video and audio. It has features like 8K editor, LV2 support and others Calf Studio Gear, works with smart folders, can motion tracking and motion graphics, has FFmpeg integrated, has advanced trim features, can render in many different formats and supports some presets like rendering for YouTube.
- DVD Rip-O-Matic
- DVD Rip-O-Matic is a simple DVD-to-XviD ripping wizard that uses MEncoder to do the actual encoding. The wizard was designed to be very easy to use; it automatically detects the optimal settings. It should also produce very high quality AVI files, even if you have no idea what the settings mean and just use it in the next-next-next-finish way.
- The main DVDStyler features are:
- you can drag and drop MPEG files directly
- you can import image file for background
- you can create NTSC/PAL menus
- you can place text and images anywhere on the menu screen
- you can change font/color
- you can put basic text buttons, change font/color and background color
- you can copy and paste any menu object
- you can set chapters for each movie
- you can change post command for each movie
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.