Broaden your selection: Category/Web-authoring
- Bk edit 2
- bk_edit is a bookmark manager and editor. It can read, write, edit, create, manage, and organize the bookmarks of the most popular browsers. There is also a simple drag and drop interface for adding new bookmarks from a running browser in a very comfortable way. There are plugins for various bro\wsers.
- 'Bookmark4U' gives users a comfortable bookmarking environment so they can can access their favorite Web sites by just one click without having to remember URLs anymore. The bookmark data is stored in a database in the server, and can be easily searched. Bookmarks can be arranged in folders in any depth. For each bookmark, visit information is managed, such as the visit counter, or the last visit time and date, etc. The package can import from or export to the local browser's bookmarks. It is available in nine languages.
- buku is a powerful bookmark management utility written in Python3 and SQLite3. It is a cmdline solution with a private, portable, merge-able database and browser integration. buku fetches the title of a bookmarked web page and stores it along with any additional comments and tags. With multiple options to search bookmarks, including regex and a deep scan mode (particularly for URLs), finding a bookmark is very easy. Multiple search results can be opened in the browser at once. Though a terminal utility, it's possible to add bookmarks to buku without touching the terminal! Refer to the documentation on GUI integration. If you prefer the terminal, thanks to the shell completion scripts, you don't need to memorize any of the options. There's an Easter egg to revisit random forgotten bookmarks too. buku is too busy to track you - no history, obsolete records, usage analytics or homing.
- 'EasyBookmarks' is a Web-based bookmarks system. It features easy installation and maintenance, support for multiple users with personal lists and personal configuration, and support for several databases with a detached database engine. The generated pages are HTML4 compliant and support custom CSS for easy customizing.
- ActivityPub compliant server, designed for simplicity and accessibility. Includes calendar, news and sharing economy features to empower your federated community.
- Feed Me Links
- This is a candidate for deletion: Download no longer available. Project no longer maintained. See maintainer website www.feedmelinks.com/ for details. Poppy-one (talk) 00:47, 29 July 2018 (EDT)
- 'Garlic' is a Web-based personal bookmark manager which does not require a separate SQL server. It provides full text indexing and bookmark categorization. Data is stored in Berkeley DB format, and can be exported to XML. Garlic can build a reading list from RSS feeds, thanks to a companion application called Pesto.
- Gnobog (GNOME Bookmarks Organizer) is a program that lets you manage your Internet sites' addresses, and tries to ease your web or ftp surfing.
- Known is an open, flexible social publishing platform. Publish in a group or as an individual with a variety of media, from blog posts and photographs to files and points on a map. Each post can be private or public; every Known site as a whole can be private or public. It works on any device, from the biggest, strongest desktop to the most entry-level smartphone, as long as it comes with a web browser. Known supports IndieWeb technologies, allowing users to post and receive comments from other social websites.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.