Broaden your selection: Category/Web-authoring
- Bk edit 2
- bk_edit is a bookmark manager and editor. It can read, write, edit, create, manage, and organize the bookmarks of the most popular browsers. There is also a simple drag and drop interface for adding new bookmarks from a running browser in a very comfortable way. There are plugins for various bro\wsers.
- 'Bookmark4U' gives users a comfortable bookmarking environment so they can can access their favorite Web sites by just one click without having to remember URLs anymore. The bookmark data is stored in a database in the server, and can be easily searched. Bookmarks can be arranged in folders in any depth. For each bookmark, visit information is managed, such as the visit counter, or the last visit time and date, etc. The package can import from or export to the local browser's bookmarks. It is available in nine languages.
- buku is a powerful bookmark management utility written in Python3 and SQLite3. It is a cmdline solution with a private, portable, merge-able database and browser integration. buku fetches the title of a bookmarked web page and stores it along with any additional comments and tags. With multiple options to search bookmarks, including regex and a deep scan mode (particularly for URLs), finding a bookmark is very easy. Multiple search results can be opened in the browser at once. Though a terminal utility, it's possible to add bookmarks to buku without touching the terminal! Refer to the documentation on GUI integration. If you prefer the terminal, thanks to the shell completion scripts, you don't need to memorize any of the options. There's an Easter egg to revisit random forgotten bookmarks too. buku is too busy to track you - no history, obsolete records, usage analytics or homing.
- 'EasyBookmarks' is a Web-based bookmarks system. It features easy installation and maintenance, support for multiple users with personal lists and personal configuration, and support for several databases with a detached database engine. The generated pages are HTML4 compliant and support custom CSS for easy customizing.
- 'Garlic' is a Web-based personal bookmark manager which does not require a separate SQL server. It provides full text indexing and bookmark categorization. Data is stored in Berkeley DB format, and can be exported to XML. Garlic can build a reading list from RSS feeds, thanks to a companion application called Pesto.
- Gnobog (GNOME Bookmarks Organizer) is a program that lets you manage your Internet sites' addresses, and tries to ease your web or ftp surfing.
- IceCat/Session Manager
- Session Manager saves and restores the state of all or some windows - either when you want it or automatically at startup, after crashes or periodically. It can also automatically save the state of open windows individually. The add-on is restartless and can be enabled and disabled on the fly. This extension replaces SessionSaver and Tab Mix Plus' session manager. Session Manager is compatible with Tab Mix Plus. It can import sessions from both SessionSaver and Tab Mix Plus. See http://sessionmanager.mozdev.org/documentation.html for the complete users and options guide. Feedback can be sent to support email address listed to the top right or at http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=2308889. The later is preferred. If you are having problems, please open the Browser Console (Firefox/Tools -> Web Development -> Browser Console) and disable and re-enable Session Manager and look for errors in the error console. If there aren't any enable logging in the options menu and disabling and re-enable Session Manager again and send the logs to the email address listed on the right. NOTE: I CANNOT OFFER SUPPORT THROUGH THE REVIEW PAGES, PLEASE USE THE SUPPORT LINKS TO THE RIGHT. IF REPORTING A PROBLEM, PLEASE READ THE ABOVE PARAGRAPH FOR INSTRUCTIONS.
- Known is an open, flexible social publishing platform. Publish in a group or as an individual with a variety of media, from blog posts and photographs to files and points on a map. Each post can be private or public; every Known site as a whole can be private or public. It works on any device, from the biggest, strongest desktop to the most entry-level smartphone, as long as it comes with a web browser.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.