Broaden your selection: Category/Web-authoring
- Artanis is a web application framework written in Guile Scheme. It provides several tools for web development: database access, templating frameworks, session management, URL-remapping for RESTful, page caching, and more.
- ClientForm is a Python module for handling HTML forms on the client side, useful for parsing HTML forms, filling them in and returning the completed forms to the server. It developed from a port of Gisle Aas' Perl module HTML::Form, from the libwww-perl library, but the interface is not the same.
- 'foocache' is a simple caching system for PHP 4 which optionally uses HTML-tidy to clean up the generated HTML Code. Instead of processing the whole page, a cachefile is loaded, assuming that it exists and is younger than a defined age. The name of the cache file is generated with the MD5 sum of the Request URI and the HTML post variables.
- 'GPP' is a general-purpose preprocessor with customizable syntax that is suitable for a wide range of preprocessing tasks. Its independence from any programming language makes it more versatile than cpp, while its syntax is lighter and more flexible than that of m4. The syntax is fully customizable, so it can process text files, HTML, or source code equally efficiently in different languages. Please note that g++, the c++ component of the Gnu complier collection, can be found at http://directory.fsf.org/gpp.html.
- GtkHTML is a HTML rendering/editing library. It is not designed to be the ultimate HTML browser/editor; instead, it is designed to be easily embedded into applications that require lightweight HTML functionality.
- Hexo is a static site generator / blog framework made with Node.js.
It can support multi-language sites.
- phpHtmllib is a set of PHP classes and library functions that build, debug, and render XML, HTML, XHTML, and WAP/WML documents, as well as SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) images and complex HTML 'widgets'. It also has a powerful Form Processing engine that helps build/maintain complex HTML/XHTML forms.
- A whitelisting HTML sanitizer for Python.
- Simple Web Error Checker - SWEC
- SWEC is a program that automates testing of dynamic websites. It parses each HTML file it finds for links, and if those links are within the site specified (ie. local, not external), it will check that page as well. In this respect it works a lot like a crawler, in that it'll click on any link it finds (more notes about this later). In addition to parsing and locating links, it will also parse the pages looking for known errors and report those (such as Mason or PHP errors), and will report if a page can not be read (by either returning a 404, 500 or similar).
- Snippetory is a templating solution for java. It's based on token replacement to keep the templates free from logic. Rendering logic instead is placed in external classes. This creates a clear separation of template code and logic. In addition there is meta-data to describe how the application data is bound to the template.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.