C++ class library for writing CGI applications.
GNU cgicc is an ANSI C++ compliant class library that greatly simplifies the creation of CGI applications for the World Wide Web by doing the following:
- Parses GET and POST form data transparently.
- Provides string, integer, floating-point and single- and multiple-choice retrieval methods for form data.
- Provides methods for saving and restoring CGI environments to aid in application debugging.
- Provides full on-the-fly web-authoring generation capabilities, with support for cookies.
- Supports web-authoring file upload.
17 November 2009
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
|VCS Repository Webview||https://web.cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/cgicc/|
|VCS Repository Webview||https://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/cgicc/|
|Debian (Ref) (R)||https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/libcgicc|
|Required to use||ANSI-compliant C++ compiler such as gcc|
|Required to use||supporting the C++ standard template lib.|
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.