Broaden your selection: Category/Runs-on
- 0 A.D.
- 0 A.D. (pronounced “zero ey-dee”) is a real-time strategy (RTS) game of ancient warfare. In short, it is a historically-based war/economy game that allows players to relive or rewrite the history of Western civilizations, focusing on the years between 500 B.C. and 500 A.D. The project is highly ambitious, involving state-of-the-art 3D graphics, detailed artwork, sound, and a flexible and powerful custom-built game engine.
- 3dpl GE
- 3dpl GE the 3D Programming Language Gaming Environment, is mainly a learning tool for novice programmers and children. Aiming at reintroducing the concept of coding to computers the way we used to have BASIC on older systems, but this is 3D, it also features a Modeling tool which is similar to Minecraft, the models can then be programmed to do anything you want. This is a full featured language so it can be used for other applications such as CAD and just for playing games made in 3dpl. It is also real-time interpreted.
- The ADG library (Automatic Drawing Generation) is a set of functions focused on automating the drawing of mechanical parts. It is not a CAD system but a library providing a non-interactive canvas where you can put common CAD entities such as paths, xatches and quotes, to create your technical drawings. The final result can be displayed inside a GTK+ widget or exported to any cairo available format, such as PostScript and PDF documents or PNG and SVG images.
- ADempiere BR
- This is the Brazilian version of the full-fledged, world class ERP/CRM/SCM/BI software ADempiere. It can also be used in English though, but it encompasses processes for the actual very complex fiscal and invoicing rules in Brazil (one of the most complexes in the world).
- Actor platform
- The Actor platform allows you to run a server for clients running the free software Actor messaging and group chat app on their computers and other devices. NB: Actor platform needs other modules in order to work, which is not covered by this entry.
- AdaControl verifies that Ada software meets the requirements of a
number of parameterizable rules. It is not intended to
supplement checks made by the compiler, but rather to search for
particular violations of good-practice rules, or to check that
some rules are obeyed project-wide.
This package also contains the following utilities:
- pfni: Print Full Name Image - expands any identifier to a
- ptree: Prints a graphic representation
- A combination of Portal and Sokoban, AdaGate is a great example of OpenGL programming using the Ada language. It is F.O.S., of course. While exploring a remote south-seas island you make a startling historical discovery. But before you can report your findings, an operational stargate transports you into a curious sequence of dungeons. Your escape will require the logical rearrangement of weird power cells, called Zero Point Modules (ZPMs), that can roll in only two directions. You can shoot your portal guns at the dungeon walls to define a wormhole. But, in order to activate it, all of the ZPMs must be bumped into their sockets. Now, you can only PUSH the ZPMs. That means you will fail if you roll one into a corner or against a wall. Escape each level and find your way back to a beautiful lake on the surface. The degree of difficulty is now selectable. Each game resumes at the beach but progress from previous games is tracked. Complete all 4 levels to access the lake epilog and reset the game. Uses fully modern OpenGL methods in Ada using textures, shaders and uniforms that achieves version 3.3 core profile contexts in a way that is sufficiently mainstream that it easily compiles and runs on Windows, GNU/Linux and Mac OS-X systems. This project serves as a testbed for learning the complexities of modern OpenGL and GLSL. Absolutely no coding efforts or compromises have been made to accomodate proprietary operating systems except for learning how to compile on OS-X. It relies on a thin SDL2 binding from Dan Vazquez, a thin OpenGL binding from "Lumen", a PNG reader by Stephen Sanguine, and SFML-Audio. If one defines "modern" OpenGL to mean version 3.3 or beyond, then this may be the most functionally advanced demonstration of "modern" OpenGL using Ada to be found. The code itself is far from elegant, but serves as a working example, with focus on learning OpenGL. The Ada bindings used are thin, so the relationship to C++ methodology is quite transparent. Developers should note that these Ada bindings are usable as a standalone library for most any OpenGL project. Media Files Note: The particular choices of sound, image, and shader files (*.fs) delivered are not essential to the function of the game and are easily replaced. This software is primarily intended as a tutorial example of modern OpenGL game assembly methods. The only requirements are that sounds be in WAV format, images be in PNG format, and shaders be updated to GLSL 330 specifications.
- AdaVenture is a kid-friendly retro point & click game, essentially intended to be a minimal extension to 3D of the original 2D Atari game named "Adventure". Set in ancient Persia, it begins outside the castle of the young King Xerxes, who inherited a golden chalice from his father, Darius the Great. Coveted by Greek foes King Leonidas of Sparta and King Minos of Crete, the chalice has been stolen. Your quest is to seek and return the royal chalice to its pedestal within the castle of Xerxes...a stealth mission to avoid open hostilities. But, there will be obstacles to overcome. You must find the keys to various realms, defend yourself against dragons and the Minotaur, avoid snakes and pesky bats who steal things only to drop them in random locations, and survive the maze of the green mamba.
- Adblock Plus
Blocks banners, pop-ups, tracking, malware. By default, nonintrusive ads aren't blocked in order to support websites.
The add-on is supported by over forty filter subscriptions in dozens of languages which automatically configure it for purposes ranging from removing online advertising to blocking all known malware domains. Adblock Plus also allows you to customize your filters with the assistance of a variety of useful features, including a context option for images, a block tab for Flash and Java objects, and a list of blockable items to remove scripts and stylesheets.Starting with Adblock Plus 2.0 there is an option in Filter Preferences to allow some non-intrusive advertising. The goal is to support websites using non-intrusive ways to advertise and to encourage more websites to do the same.
- AdLint is a source code static analyzer. It can point out insecure or nonportable code fragments, and can measure various quality metrics of the source code. It (currently) can analyze source code compliant with ANSI C89 / ISO C90 and partly ISO C99.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.