VDrift is a racing simulation game.
This game is in the early stages of development but is already very playable. Currently the game features:
- Over 45 tracks based on famous real-world tracks
- Over 45 cars based on real-world vehicles
- Very realistic, simulation-grade driving physics
- Mouse/joystick/gamepad/wheel/keyboard support
- Fully modeled tracks, scenery and terrain
- Several different camera modes
- Basic replay system with Skip Forward/Skip Backward
- Fully customizable controls
- Joystick, mouse and keyboard input filtering
- Brake and reverse lights
- Driver aids: automatic shifting, traction control, anti-lock braking
- Experimental force feedback
- Race against up to 3 AI with variable difficultly
- Engine and road sounds
- IRC general channel
released on 22 July 2012
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|GPLv3||Calinou||11 August 2014|
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
|Required to use||OpenGL 2.0 or later|
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 11 August 2014.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.