Broaden your selection: Category/Runs-on
- The ADG library (Automatic Drawing Generation) is a set of functions focused on automating the drawing of mechanical parts. It is not a CAD system but a library providing a non-interactive canvas where you can put common CAD entities such as paths, xatches and quotes, to create your technical drawings. The final result can be displayed inside a GTK+ widget or exported to any cairo available format, such as PostScript and PDF documents or PNG and SVG images.
- Aardvark Shellutils
- The Aardvark Shell Utils collection includes the following three utilities:
- Realpath, implementation of the 'realpath' function for returning the canonicalized absolute pathname of an input path. This generates an absolute pathname with all symlinks resolved and all '.' and '..' characters removed. Many commands do not work well with relative paths or paths containing symlinks. Realpath resolves these absolute paths.
- Filebase, returns the base portion of a filename, that is the filename with its extension (e.g. .txt) removed. It returns everything preceeding the last period in the input string. The period itself is not returned.
- Fileext, returns the extension portion of a filename (e.g. txt). It returns everything following the last period in the input string. The period itself is not returned.
- AdaControl verifies that Ada software meets the requirements of a
number of parameterizable rules. It is not intended to
supplement checks made by the compiler, but rather to search for
particular violations of good-practice rules, or to check that
some rules are obeyed project-wide.
This package also contains the following utilities:
- pfni: Print Full Name Image - expands any identifier to a
- ptree: Prints a graphic representation
- Adblock Plus
Blocks banners, pop-ups, tracking, malware. By default, nonintrusive ads aren't blocked in order to support websites.
The add-on is supported by over forty filter subscriptions in dozens of languages which automatically configure it for purposes ranging from removing online advertising to blocking all known malware domains. Adblock Plus also allows you to customize your filters with the assistance of a variety of useful features, including a context option for images, a block tab for Flash and Java objects, and a list of blockable items to remove scripts and stylesheets.Starting with Adblock Plus 2.0 there is an option in Filter Preferences to allow some non-intrusive advertising. The goal is to support websites using non-intrusive ways to advertise and to encourage more websites to do the same.
- Add custom search engine
- Your custom search engine needs a name and search URL. Additionally fields include an icon, a suggestion URL, POST query parameters, the input encoding and a description. Icons can be selected from your local computer or specified as an URL pointing to an image. The extension UI is accessible via a button right next to the URL/search bar or the options in about:addons. Due to a technical limitation with Firefox WebExtensions, all data entered when creating your custom search engine is uploaded to file.io.
- AdLint is a source code static analyzer. It can point out insecure or nonportable code fragments, and can measure various quality metrics of the source code. It (currently) can analyze source code compliant with ANSI C89 / ISO C90 and partly ISO C99.
- aenig4 emulates the Enigma M4 cipher machine used by the U-boot division of the German Navy during World War II. It can be used as well to emulate the Enigma I machine (M1, M2, M3).
- GNU Alexandria is a package of the GNU system that makes use of GNU Bayonne to provide a means to deliver access to electronic content and services for the blind over the public telephone network from a GNU/Linux server. GNU Alexandria will support existing services and content formats used by the visually impaired community such as xml daisy book, existing voice content rendering standards such as vxml, and aslso provide a means for the blind to navigate and make use of existing web hosted content such as deployed in e-government programs and built around existing w3c standards.
- Alf.io is a powerful tool for your events. Secure, fair, PCI-Compliant, reliable. With Alf.io you can: - sell / distribute tickets for your events - manage reservations, invoicing, and payments through backoffice - check in the attendees using the mobile app (Android/iOS), or - check in the attendees and print their badges on-site using the dedicated RaspberryPi-based station - let exhibitors collect leads by scanning attendees' badge, in a GDPR-Compliant way
- GNU Alive is a periodic ping program. It functions similarly to ‘ping -n -i PERIOD HOST’ (so if you are comfortable typing that at a shell prompt you probably do not need GNU Alive).
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.