Create the page "Disk encryption" on this wiki! See also the search results found.
- ...ons requiring low overhead per connection. The library is less than 50K on disk with full cipher suites. It includes SSL client and SSL server support, ses |Keywords=SSL,cryptography,encryption,embedded1 KB (195 words) - 08:00, 20 June 2019
- ...cipher mode CBC and SHA 512; the user cannot save unencrypted data on the disk, but only copy it in the clipboard; the required password to encrypt a file |Keywords=note taking, encryption3 KB (580 words) - 16:18, 25 December 2017
- |Short description=Dynamic private key encryption algorithm and applications |Full description='''BUGS''' is the Big and Useful Great Security key encryption algorithm and applications. It is easy to use, and includes sample applicat2 KB (275 words) - 16:40, 24 January 2017
- ...original server (henceforth known as the Mandos client) in the initial RAM disk image. Oh, and all network Mandos client/server communications will be encr |Keywords=server,network,encryption,tls. OpenSSL,boot,pgp,TLS,PGP/GPG3 KB (431 words) - 16:37, 21 February 2018
- ...ble archival software offering flexible security options and authenticated encryption ...f art file compressor), FreeArc (innovative high efficient compression and encryption project), PAQ family (multiple times Hutter prize winner), UPX (compression4 KB (524 words) - 16:30, 2 December 2022
- ...s key. The protected filing systems can reside in either ordinary files or disk partitions. |Keywords=security,encryption,system administration,C,secret,encrypt2 KB (278 words) - 10:54, 15 February 2018
- |Keywords=disk encryption, crypt, crypto, encryption, plausible deniability3 KB (439 words) - 16:01, 1 January 2019
- ...y the software; the number of attachments is limited only by the available disk space; * encryption of the text of the selected notes with AES algorithm;4 KB (606 words) - 04:50, 14 August 2017
- |Short description=disk encryption support - startup scripts |Full description=ryptsetup is utility used to conveniently setup disk encryption based on dm-crypt kernel module, including plain dm-crypt volumes, LUKS vol10 KB (1,528 words) - 11:02, 15 February 2018
- ...description=An Android note taking app with PKCS#5/AES-256 password based encryption ...are common industry standards and used by, e.g., the famous TrueCrypt disk encryption.1 KB (204 words) - 20:21, 11 July 2014
- |Package note=An extensible open format for the storage of disk images and related forensic information. |Package note=A tool to dump RAM contents to disk (aka cold boot attack).222 KB (31,285 words) - 15:14, 29 December 2022
- with blowfish encryption bmi -- a simple body mass index displays the current disk usage. dice -- a dice Simulator for16 KB (2,659 words) - 06:20, 23 February 2018
- S3QL effectively provides a hard disk of dynamic, infinite compression, encryption, data de-duplication, immutable trees and2 KB (322 words) - 10:07, 27 February 2018
- |Short description=Yet Another Password Encryption Tool |Full description=Yapet is a curses based password encryption tool using the2 KB (258 words) - 03:33, 22 March 2018
- ...s the file is referenced in 2nd dir, you can delete local version to spare disk space, then get back remote one, which becomes local, or vice versa. ...m files (currently in 3 languages), and "Specs" page on the site describes encryption scheme.3 KB (440 words) - 11:36, 21 April 2017
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.