- ...ons requiring low overhead per connection. The library is less than 50K on disk with full cipher suites. It includes SSL client and SSL server support, ses |Keywords=SSL,cryptography,encryption,embedded1 KB (196 words) - 11:39, 1 March 2017
- EncNotex uses the AES 256 bit encryption, cipher mode CBC and SHA 512; the user cannot save unencrypted data on the disk, but only copy it in the clipboard;3 KB (474 words) - 11:14, 27 September 2017
- |Short description=Dynamic private key encryption algorithm and applications |Full description='''BUGS''' is the Big and Useful Great Security key encryption algorithm and applications. It is easy to use, and includes sample applicat2 KB (275 words) - 15:40, 24 January 2017
- ...original server (henceforth known as the Mandos client) in the initial RAM disk image. Oh, and all network Mandos client/server communications will be encr |Keywords=server,network,encryption,tls. OpenSSL,boot,pgp,TLS,PGP/GPG3 KB (423 words) - 11:23, 1 March 2017
- ...ble archival software offering flexible security options and authenticated encryption ...f art file compressor), FreeArc (innovative high efficient compression and encryption project), PAQ family (multiple times Hutter prize winner), UPX (compression3 KB (452 words) - 07:03, 25 July 2015
- ...s key. The protected filing systems can reside in either ordinary files or disk partitions. |Keywords=security,encryption,system administration,C,secret,encrypt2 KB (268 words) - 15:19, 11 March 2017
- |Keywords=disk encryption, crypt, crypto, encryption, plausible deniability, decommissioned453 bytes (59 words) - 14:55, 8 November 2013
- ...y the software; the number of attachments is limited only by the available disk space; * encryption of the text of the selected notes with AES algorithm;4 KB (605 words) - 12:03, 25 May 2016
- |Short description=disk encryption support - startup scripts |Full description=ryptsetup is utility used to conveniently setup disk encryption based on dm-crypt kernel module, including plain dm-crypt volumes, LUKS vol10 KB (1,519 words) - 14:25, 16 December 2016
- ...description=An Android note taking app with PKCS#5/AES-256 password based encryption ...are common industry standards and used by, e.g., the famous TrueCrypt disk encryption.1 KB (204 words) - 19:21, 11 July 2014
- with blowfish encryption bmi -- a simple body mass index displays the current disk usage. dice -- a dice Simulator for68 KB (9,634 words) - 01:34, 16 August 2015
- S3QL effectively provides a hard disk of dynamic, infinite compression, encryption, data de-duplication, immutable trees and2 KB (314 words) - 12:54, 17 August 2015
- |Short description=Yet Another Password Encryption Tool |Full description=Yapet is a curses based password encryption tool using the2 KB (241 words) - 13:53, 18 August 2015
- ...s the file is referenced in 2nd dir, you can delete local version to spare disk space, then get back remote one, which becomes local, or vice versa. ...m files (currently in 3 languages), and "Specs" page on the site describes encryption scheme.3 KB (440 words) - 10:36, 21 April 2017
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.