Broaden your selection: Category/Documentation-tool
- will offer search and tools to reduce your data, keep it clean, fast and easy. in alpha development stage.
- AUCTeX is an integrated environment for producing TeX documents in Emacs. It allows many different standard TeX macros to be inserted with simple keystrokes or menu selection. It offers an interface to external programs, enabling you to compile or view your documents from within Emacs. AUCTeX also features the ability to place inline previews of complex TeX statements such as mathematical formulae. AUCTeX provides by far the most wide-spread and sophisticated environment for editing LaTeX, TeX, ConTeXt and Texinfo documents with Emacs or XEmacs. Combined with packages like RefTeX, Flyspell and others it is pretty much without peer as a comprehensive authoring solution for a large variety of operating system platforms and TeX distributions.
- ChkTeX checks for various syntactic, semantic and typographical errors in LaTeX documents, and helps the writer stay focused on the content rather than presentation or syntax of commands.
- 'cpp2latex' converts C++ into LaTeX either for including into existing LaTeX documents or as standalone documents. The current version (2.0) supports syntax highlighting.
- 'csv2latex' is a file format converter that converts a well formed CSV file (like the ones exported from OpenOffice.org) to the LaTeX document format.
- 'dhex' is an ncurses-based hex-editor with a diff mode. It makes heavy use of colors, but is also themeable to work on monochrome monitors. It includes the Action Cartridge Search Algorithm to find specific changes.
- Docutils is a text processing system for processing plaintext documentation into useful formats, such as HTML or LaTeX. It includes reStructuredText, the easy to read, easy to use, what-you-see-is-what-you-get plaintext markup language.
- The purpose of dot2tex is to give graphs generated by the graph layout tool Graphviz, a more LaTeX friendly look and feel. This is accomplished by:
- Using native PSTricks and PGF/TikZ commands for drawing arrows, edges and nodes.
- Typesetting labels with LaTeX, allowing mathematical notation.
- Using backend specific styles to customize the output.
- Dot2tex can also automatically adjust the size of nodes and edge labels to fit the output from LaTeX.
- 'dvipng' makes PNG graphics from DVI files as obtained from TeX and its relatives. It is the fastest bitmap-rendering code for DVI files; on a fairly low-end laptop, it takes less than a second to generate 150 one-formula images. Furthermore, it does not read the postamble, so it can be started before TeX finishes. There is a -follow switch that makes dvipng wait at EOF for further output, unless it finds the POST marker that indicates the end of the DVI. It supports PK and VF fonts, color specials, and more.
- 'ePiX', a collection of batch programs, creates mathematically accurate fgures, plots, and animations containing LaTeX typography. The input syntac is easy to learn. The output -- vector image files or LaTeX picture-like environments -- is expressly designed for use with LaTeX.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.