Broaden your selection:
- Adie is a fast and convenient programming text editor written using the FOX Toolkit. It is also a convenient file viewer, supporting several methods to move from one file to the next. For each visited file, it remembers where you were last looking, and which special places have been bookmarked, so you can quickly return to frequently visited places. Users can optionally visit files with a single click by displaying the File/Directory browser side by side with the text.
- Agecalc is a utillity that can be used to calculate dates since birth, what day a person was born, days since last/to next birthday and other data.
- This is a candidate for deletion: 1. This is NOT free software. Reference:
- Alterparagraphs is an ongoing effort for providing a family of paragraph implementations, each to be used as a replacement for the regular and only paragraph flowable inside the ReportLab package. The idea behind this collection of paragraphs is to provide simple implementations that can be more easily understood and extended than the monolithic paragraph implementation as implemented by ReportLab. Note that many of the paragraph classes in alterparagraphs are not finished in the sense that they are directly ready for production (this is especially true for the XMLParagraph, the development of which has barely started). You must test yourself if they are suitable for your purpose. In any case it should be much easier to tweak them to make them do what you need compared to the standard ReportLab implementation.
- Anolis is an HTML document post-processor that takes an input HTML file, adds section numbers, a table of contents, and cross-references, and writes the output to another file.
- Apache OpenOffice
- Apache OpenOffice, also known as "OpenOffice", is a free, office-document productivity suite providing six applications (Writer, Calc, Impress, Base, Draw and Math) based around ODF, the OpenDocument Format. OpenOffice is released on multiple platforms (GNU/Linux, Windows, Mac OS X, Solaris) and in dozens of languages.
- Aria Maestosa
- Compose, edit, and play MIDI files. Has a graphical user interface with multiple instrument-specific views.
- Atom is a text editor based on Web technologies, specifically the Chromium project. Atom has a modular design that is integrated around a minimal core, which makes it very flexible and extensible. Warning: by default, Atom will send “anonymous” usage data to Google Analytics (operating system, Atom version, screen resolution, …). To change this, go to Preferences, search for the Metrics package and disable it.
- BHL is an Emacs mode that lets you convert plain TXT files into HTML, LaTeX, and SGML (Linuxdoc) files. The BHL mode handles common font-styles, three levels of sections, footnotes, and any kind of lists, tables, URLs and horizontal rules. It also handles a table of contents: you can browse the toc, insert the toc where you want, and update the sections' numbers with one keystroke.
- Birdfont is a font editor which lets you create vector graphics and export TTF, EOT and SVG fonts.