Broaden your selection:
- The main goal is to create numerical programs directly from Feynman rules. It is actually developed for few known models like the electroweak standard model and QED, and the limit of application is, for the moment, the 2 to 2 particles reactions involving only external fermions
- 'absence' is a CGI application designed to help keep track of people in a group. It is intended to do one thing: allow the user to display the plans of all people in a group in a way that makes it easy to see who's present and who's absent. It is not intended for anything else. The resolution is one day. It could easily be adapted do handle reservations for any set of objects, as long as a resolution of a day is acceptable. An example of a possible use is reserving machines/computers in a laboratory.
- AeroCalc is a python package that performs various aeronautical engineering calculations. Currently, it contains the following main modules:
- Alpine3D is a spatially distributed (surface), three dimensional (atmospheric) model for analyzing and predicting dynamics of snow-dominated surface processes in mountainous topography. It includes models for snow cover (SNOWPACK), vegetation and soil, snow transport, radiation transfer and runoff which can be enabled or disabled on demand.
- Antidote is an open source implementation of the IEEE 11073-20601 standard. It also contains the implementation of a D-Bus based 11073 manager service.
- Arvados enables you to quickly begin using cloud computing resources in your data science work. It allows you to track your methods and datasets, share them securely, and easily re-run analyses.
- Astro Catalog
- The Astro::Catalog module is an generic, object-oriented astronomical catalogue. It provides access to the online USNO-A2 and Guide Star Catalogues provided by ESO/ST-ECF, and additionally provides read/write access to ARK CLUSTER format files.
- Astroconst makes header files in C, Fortran, Perl, IDL, Java, and GNUplot defining many astrophysical constants useful for scientific programming. A single modifiable data file automatically generates these header files, so you can add new constants to the data file and generate new header files in all appropriate languages without fiddling with each header file individually.
- Astronomical Papers Library
- A C library containing theories of motion of solar system objects that have been published in various astronomical journals such as Astronomy & Astrophysics, the Astronomical Journal, and Astronimcal Papers prepared for the use of the American Ephemeris. Currently this includes such theories as Newcomb's "Tables of the Sun" and all the planets as well as the theory known as "The Improved Lunar Ephemeris".
- 'Asymptote' is a script-based vector graphics language for technical drawing, inspired by MetaPost but with an improved C++-like syntax. It provides for figures the same high-quality level of typesetting that LaTeX does for scientific text. It is a programming language, not just a graphics program, so it can use the best features of both scripts and GUIs. High-level graphics commands are implemented in the language itself, so they can be tailored to specific applications. Labels and equations are typeset with LaTeX for high-quality PostScript output.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.