Broaden your selection: Category/Business
- Abdabi is a service discovery system for Web services and other service offerings. It has an RDF-based web of information, containing data on various companies and their service offerings, at its core. Anyone may submit additional information to this web. The issues of spam and potentially wrong or misleading information are adddressed by a web of trust. Everyone is free to operate an Abdabi server; the system does not have a central server. When the data in a server's local database cannot answer a user's query, the server querys other servers for additional information (queries from other servers must be answered using only information in the local database). Each server may have its own rules for evaluating recommendations and the web of trust.
- Affero's software project was created to facilitate funding for Free Software and Open Source projects and to facilitate more effective dialogue among groups. With Affero, those who receive support from Internet forums or mailing lists, or private discussions can now say "thanks" quickly and easily through ratings, comments and donations to the causes selected by the person who helped them. Affero combines a peer based reputation system with a commerce system. Individuals can rate other individuals and make payments on their behalf. Any person can rate another person's contribution. The system doesn't come bundled with any particular forum or community platform, so any independent community host can integrate the services and individuals can share reputation across various communities.
- Animal Shelter Manager
- Animal Shelter Manager is a complete ksoftware solution for animal sanctuaries and rescue shelters. It features complete animal management, document generation, full reporting, charts, Internet Web site publishing, PetFinder integration, and more.
- Anteil 2
- Anteil is a web-based customer relationship managements application that includes a PHP module to supply database abstraction, transaction logging, and replication. The company produces free customer retention mangement software that lets companies identify, attract, retain support, and service customers, as well as providing consulting and stratgic support services.
- Aricalc is a simple calculator for working with imperial values - dimensions given in feet, inches and fractions of inch. It can do all the standard math functions with those kind of values, as well as with square or cubic values (for area or volume dimensions). It can also calculate all the parameters of a slope (pitch, run, rise and diagonal). It is particularly useful for working in the construction industry.
- Asset Inventory and Risk Assessment
- The application is database-independent and multi-platform. It provides Asset Management (asset identification, valuation and risk assessment based on ISO27005), Party management (clients, providers), Contract and license management, and Risk Assessment.
- 'BAR' is a full reservations system for small to medium-sized tour operators and travel agents. It has been in continuous usage since early 1999. 'BAR' includes full PNR management, inventory management for flights, hotels and rental cars, free (on request) bookings, agent tracking and commissioning, reporting, and travel document printing.
- BRL-CAD includes an interactive geometry editor, parallel ray-tracing support for rendering and geometric analysis, path-tracing for realistic image synthesis, network distributed framebuffer support, image-processing and signal-processing tools.
- BBDB is the Insidious Big Brother Database for GNU Emacs. It provides an address book for email and snail mail addresses, phone numbers and the like. It can be linked with various Emacs mail clients (Rmail, Gnus, VM, mu4e). BBDB is fully customizable.
BBDB recently went through a major re-write which has been released as BBDB 3. BBDB 3 is fully compatible with GNU Emacs 23 and 24 (but not with older versions of GNU Emacs nor -so far- with Xemacs).
- 'beancounter' enables stockmarket data analysis and performance evaluation. Its first mode is data gathering - both current data (e.g. closing prices, high, low, volume etc.) and historical price data can be retrieved efficiently using multiple securities per requests, and stored in an SQL database via the command line. Its second mode is data analysis, based on the previously stored data. This includes performance reports and a Value-at-Risk analysis. It supports stock markets in North America, Europe, and Asia, foreign exchange rates, US mutual funds, and US options.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.