Broaden your selection: Category/Graphics
- will offer search and tools to reduce your data, keep it clean, fast and easy. in alpha development stage.
- Bagelview is an image viewer written in C and released under the GNU GPL version 3 or later. It uses the freeglut library to display images. The viewer supports images in the portable pixmap format (PPM), the portable graymap format (PGM) and portable bitmap format (PBM). Both the RAW and ASCII variations of each format are supported.
- Chafa is a command-line utility that converts all kinds of images, including animated GIFs, into ANSI/Unicode character output that can be displayed in a terminal. It is highly configurable, with support for alpha transparency and multiple color modes and color spaces, combining selectable ranges of Unicode characters to produce the desired output. The core functionality is provided by a C library with a public, well-documented API.
- Cheese uses your webcam to take photos and videos, applies fancy special effects and lets you share the fun with others. It was written as part of Google's 2007 Summer of Code lead by daniel g. siegel and mentored by Raphaël Slinckx. Under the hood, Cheese uses GStreamer to apply fancy effects to photos and videos. With Cheese it is easy to take photos of you, your friends, pets or whatever you want and share them with others.
- Daily Pictures
- receive a notification every day to take a picture
- save the picture right inside the app (you can delete it from your Camera Roll)
- share pictures from the app, or save it back to Camera Roll
- add a title or note to each picture
- keep track of interesting statistics (how many pictures you’ve taken, how many are left to take this year, how much space you’re using)
- works on iOS 5 and iOS 6 (and iOS 7 of course)
- DataMelt (DMelt) is an environment for numeric computation, statistical analysis, data mining, and graphical data visualization on the Java platform. This Java multiplatform program is integrated with a number of scripting languages: Jython (Python), Groovy, JRuby, BeanShell. DMelt can be used to plot functions and data in 2D and 3D, perform statistical tests, data mining, numeric computations, function minimization, linear algebra, solving systems of linear and differential equations. Linear, non-linear and symbolic regression are also available. Neural networks and various data-manipulation methods are integrated using powerful Java API. Elements of symbolic computations using Octave/Matlab scripting are supported.
- digiKam is an advanced digital photo management application for KDE, which makes importing and organizing digital photos a "snap". The photos can be organized in albums which can be sorted chronologically, by directory layout or by custom collections.
- Eyes Of Lynx
- Eyes Of Lynx is an application for examining your images on the Web. It's designed to be fast, intuitive, and very powerful. Its key features include an original and innovative interface, zoom and rotation tools, auto-rotation of photos when an orientation is provided in EXIF data (information stored by digital cameras), a cache of images in a smaller/intermediate size to increase display and loading speeds, thumbnail image navigation, and more.
- F-Spot supports 16 common files types, including JPEG, GIF, TIFF, RAW, and others. Import your photos from your hard drive, camera (including PTP type).Photos can be tagged for searching and grouping, and the timeline gives quick sense of temporal location, and quanity of photos taken. F-Spot can view and export EXIF and XMP metadata in your images. Other features include fullscreen and slideshow modes. F-Spot has photo editing and color management capabilities as well.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.