Broaden your selection: Category/Graphics
- 'Aewan' lets users create and edit ASCII art. Users move the cursor around with the arrow keys, "paint" characters by pressing the corresponding key, and choose foreground and background colors, and bold and blink attributes, with dialog boxes. They can also select, move, copy, and paste rectangular areas of the canvas. Aewan supports "intelligent" horizontal and vertical flipping (e.g., it converts "\" to "/", etc) and can work with multiple layers, turn transparency and visibility on and off for each layer, and change the order of the layers. Thus, each layer can be edited independently to generate a composite drawing. Layers can also be used as frames for an animation, thereby creating ASCII animations.
- Aseprite is a pixel art editor. It was specifically designed for that task.
- BRL-CAD includes an interactive geometry editor, parallel ray-tracing support for rendering and geometric analysis, path-tracing for realistic image synthesis, network distributed framebuffer support, image-processing and signal-processing tools.
- Birdfont is a font editor which lets you create vector graphics and export TTF, EOT and SVG fonts.
- Blender is an integrated 3D suite for modelling, animation, rendering, post-production, interactive creation and playback (games). Blender has its own particular user interface, which is implemented entirely in OpenGL and designed with speed in mind. Python bindings are available for scripting; import/export features for popular file formats like 3D Studio and Wavefront Obj are implemented as scripts by the community. Stills, animations, models for games or other third party engines and interactive content in the form of a standalone binary and/or a web plug-in are common products of Blender use.
- Castle Game Engine
- Castle Game Engine is a cross-platform 3D and 2D game engine for Object Pascal (FPC and Lazarus). - It supports many formats for game assets, including X3D, VRML, Collada, Spine JSON, MD3 and others. - Many graphic effects are possible, including bump mapping, shadows, shaders, mirrors, screen effects. - Animation, collision detection, 3D sound and more features are available. - An extensible system of 3D objects can be used, with out-of-the-box levels, items, intelligent creatures and more. - The engine is portable -- for desktop, mobile, web plugin. The engine is also used to develop view3dscene - a full-featured X3D / VRML browser and a viewer for many other 3D and 2D game formats.
- Multiplatform raster graphical editor enabling simultaneous drawing between users. Project including several sub projects as server, painting framework, network library, desktop application and protocol design and documentation.
- 'Cpsed' is a OpenGL 3D scene editor. It lets you import .3ds model files and position, rotate and scale each of them. It features open, save, and delete functions. The 3ds loader also loads the textures in JPG/BMP/TGA format. Support for DFF Renderware is planned. The scene file save format is pure ascii with comma separated values.
- darktable is a free software photography workflow application and RAW developer. A virtual lighttable and darkroom for photographers. It manages your digital negatives in a database, lets you view them through a zoomable lighttable and enables you to develop raw images and enhance them.
- Dia is a program for creating diagrams of all kinds. It can create many types of diagrams, including UML, network and flowchart diagrams. The engine is very flexible and dynamically loads diagram-types from disk. Dia can also print diagrams and export tham to a number pf formats including EPS, SVG and PNG.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.