Broaden your selection: Main Page
- ATC-pie is an air traffic control simulation program for solo training sessions or multi-player games connected to the FlightGear MP network. It is essentially designed for realism, and simulates many features of real-life ATC tasks such as strip rack and sequence management, handovers to/from neighbouring controllers, transponder identification, flight plan filing, ATIS recording.
- Abc2ps is a typesetting program for ABC, a code for typsetting music that uses standard ASCII characters. It reads a file containing abc code and outputs the music to another file in Postscript. The music can then displayed (i.e. using ghostview) or printed on a Postscript printer.
- abcm2ps is a package that converts music tunes from ABC format to PostScript. Based on abc2ps version 1.2.5, it was developed mainly to print baroque organ scores that have independant voices played on one or more keyboards, and a pedal-board. It introduces many extensions to the ABC language that make it suitable for classical music.
- 'abcpp' is a simple yet powerful preprocessor designed for, but not limited to, ABC music files. It provides conditional output, macros, symbol renaming, and file inclusion. It was written to overcome incompatibilities between ABC packages, and to facilitate writing portable, and more readable ABC files.
- abcsh, still in the planning stages, will be a shell for processing ABC music notation files. It could form the foundation of a larger system for music composition and orchestration using ABC music notation as a means of representing musical performance. The shell hopes to handle routine ABC transformation like part extraction, transposition, part merging etc. It will also be designed so that you can access the ABC notation file content from embedded scripting languages. It supports ABC music notation version 2.0.
- will offer search and tools to reduce your data, keep it clean, fast and easy. in alpha development stage.
- GNU ACM is a distributed aerial combat simulator that runs on the X Windows System. Players engage in air to air combat against one another using heat seeking missiles and cannons. The program has support for 16, 24, and 32 bit graphics cards.
- AlbumEasy generates ready-to-print PDF stamp album pages from a text file containing commands that specify what will appear on the album pages. The software includes comprehensive online help and a text editor with syntax highlighting for the AlbumEasy command set.
- Aldo is a Morse code tutor with three kinds of exercises: Classic exercise, the Koch method, and exercises read from files. In classic exercise, you must guess some random strings of characters that Aldo plays in Morse code. The package has 6 skills; speed can be selected in cpm or wpm.
- 'amber' aims to be an easy-to-use granular synthesis tool for GNU/Linux to assist composers and electronic musicians in creating interesting and complex sounds. More information on the theory and application of granular synthesis techniques can be found at http://shoko.calarts.edu/~eric/gs.html.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.