Broaden your selection: Category/Hobbies
- Calibre is an e-book manager that can view, convert, edit and catalog e-books in all of the major e-book formats. It's a complete e-library solution that includes library management, e-book format conversion, newsfeed to e-book conversion, integrated e-book viewer, and synchronization with e-reader devices.
- This package provides a command-line e-reader that reads out electronic books using speech synthesis. It has a simple user interface appropriate for Braille terminals. Currently the EPUB and Microsoft Reader eBook (lit) format are supported among many others. For full list see homepage.
- FBReader is an e-book reader for Linux PDAs and desktop computers. FBReader currently works on Sharp Zaurus, Siemens Simpad with Opensimpad ROM, Nokia 770 Internet Tablet, and Linux desktop computers. FBReader supports several e-book formats: plucker, palmdoc, zTXT, HTML, fb2, TCR (psion text), and plain text.
- KOReader is a document viewer application, originally created for Kindle e-ink readers. It currently runs on Kindle, Kobo, PocketBook, Ubuntu Touch and Android devices. Developers can also run a KOReader emulator for development purposes on desktop PCs with Linux, Windows and Mac OSX.
- OpenBerg Reader
- OpenBerg Reader is an open-standards-based, multi-platform eBook reader. It is based on Mozilla technologies.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.