Broaden your selection: Category/Hobbies
- will offer search and tools to reduce your data, keep it clean, fast and easy. in alpha development stage.
- BMI is a tool to help dieters. It calculates your Body Mass Index (BMI) and gives you an indication of your fitness. It saves the results in a file, so you can through the program look at the file, and compare your results from day to day, which gives you an overview of your weight development over time.
- BioImageXD - Free software for analysis, processing and 3D rendering of multi dimensional microscopy images. It uses free software such as Python, wxPython, VTK, and is a free replacement for very expensive commercial 3D microscopy analysis and visualisation software BioImageXD is a collaborative open source free software project, designed and developed by microscopists, cell biologists and programmers from the Universities of JyvÃÂ¤skylÃÂ¤ and Turku in Finland, and collaborators worldwide.
- A complete system for measurement, management and statistics of sport short-time tests. Chronojump is used by trainers, teachers and students.
- Couple quest
- Simple foreplay game for couples. Show some tasks and count points.
- The GenomeTools genome analysis system is a free collection of bioinformatics tools.
- GNUtrition,nutrition analysis The US Department of Agriculture, Nutrient Database of Standard Reference is used as the source of food nutrient information. Supports both Imperial and metric weights. Calculates for a wide range of nutrients, including trace minerals and amino acids. Can also calculate the recommended daily intake for many nutrients. Users can create recipes and compute their nutritional content. You can specify personal dietary goals, and compare the nutritional composition of various recipes to them. Output is in LaTeX format. This package was formerly known as RAT (Recipe Analysis Tool).
- GNU Health is a program designed for hospitals, offering the following functionalities:
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
- Hospital Information System (HIS)
- Health Information System
- This is a toy homoeopathy software using a database, an expert system and a suit of CGI programs to search for homoeopathic remedies depending on symptoms entered. There is an iteration mode where questions are asked in a attempt to refine the search. This is an ongoing project, but with 47,000+ mapping entries between remedies and symptoms, it should be marginally usable.
- Menstruation Calendar
- Mencal is a simple variation of the well-known Unix command cal. The main difference is that you can have some periodically repeating days highlighted in color. This can be used to track menstruation (or other) cycles conveniently.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.