Broaden your selection: Category/Hobbies
- BMI is a tool to help dieters. It calculates your Body Mass Index (BMI) and gives you an indication of your fitness. It saves the results in a file, so you can through the program look at the file, and compare your results from day to day, which gives you an overview of your weight development over time.
- BioImageXD - Free and open source software for analysis, processing and 3D rendering of multi dimensional microscopy images. It uses free software such as Python, wxPython, VTK, and is a free replacement for very expensive commercial 3D microscopy analysis and visualisation software BioImageXD is a collaborative open source free software project, designed and developed by microscopists, cell biologists and programmers from the Universities of JyvÃÂ¤skylÃÂ¤ and Turku in Finland, and collaborators worldwide.
- A complete system for measurement, management and statistics of sport short-time tests. Chronojump is used by trainers, teachers and students.
- Couple quest
- Simple foreplay game for couples. Show some tasks and count points.
- The GenomeTools genome analysis system is a free collection of bioinformatics tools.
- GNUtrition,nutrition analysis The US Department of Agriculture, Nutrient Database of Standard Reference is used as the source of food nutrient information. Supports both Imperial and metric weights. Calculates for a wide range of nutrients, including trace minerals and amino acids. Can also calculate the recommended daily intake for many nutrients. Users can create recipes and compute their nutritional content. You can specify personal dietary goals, and compare the nutritional composition of various recipes to them. Output is in LaTeX format. This package was formerly known as RAT (Recipe Analysis Tool).
- GNU Health is a program designed for hospitals, offering the following functionalities:
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
- Hospital Information System (HIS)
- Health Information System
- Menstruation Calendar
- Mencal is a simple variation of the well-known Unix command cal. The main difference is that you can have some periodically repeating days highlighted in color. This can be used to track menstruation (or other) cycles conveniently.
- NUT nutrition software
- This software help you record what you eat and then analyzes your meals for nutrient levels in terms of the USDA "Daily Value" (the standard for food labeling in the US.
- 'nut' allows you to record what you eat, and analyze your meals for nutrient composition. The database included is the USDA Nutrient Database for Standard Reference, Release 14, which contains 6,039 foods. This database contains values for calories, protein, carbohydrates, fiber, total fat, etc.; vitamins A, thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid, B6, etc.; minerals calcium, copper, iron etc.; as well as the omega-6 and omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids. Nutrient levels are expressed as a percentage of the Daily Value, which comprise Reference Daily Intake and Daily Reference Values, the familiar standard of food labeling in the United States.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.