Broaden your selection: Category/Interface
- APK Editor Studio
- APK Editor Studio is an IDE-like software to explore and modify Android application packages (APK). It provides lots of modules for both simple editing and major reverse-engineering tasks.
- Icon Editor
- Title Editor
- Image Editor
- Code Editor
- Android Explorer
- Permission Editor
- Manifest Editor
- Resource Inspector
- APK Signer
- APK Optimizer
- APK Installer
- APK Cloner
- Cross-platform desktop utility that helps you placing your desktop's open windows. It is a utility mostly based on the mouse movements, with some keyboard shortcuts as helpers.
- Arson is a KDE frontend to various CD burning and ripping tools. It was originally written to burn audio CDs, as there were no other frontends that used cdrdao (in disk at once mode), that could decode various encoded audio formats (mp3, ogg), and that displayed an accurate track length as the playlist was created. Arson was later expanded to include full progress display for all lengthy operations, audio CD burning, normalization of tracks before burning to even out volumes, data CD burning, CdIndex support (a free CDDB-like service), CD-to-CD copying (direct or with an intermediate file), and audio CD ripping/encoding (ripping tracks from a CD to files), and encoding to WAV, MP3, and Ogg Vorbis formats is supported. Data CD burning and [S]VCD image creation and burning are supported.
- Bibfilex is a bibliographic manager. It's useful for creating and managing archives of bibliographical items (books, articles, etc.) with possible attachments of any kind according to Biblatex structure and rules, but it can be used also with a word processor like Writer or Word. Bibfilex may create and manage files which are catalogs of many items – also thousands of them. A file of Bibfilex is a database of SQLite. In a Bibfilex file data are not stored according to Biblatex format, so it cannot be used as a bibliographic file in a Latex document. Anyway, Biblatex may export with a one-click functionality all or part of its content in Biblatex format file; this can be read directly with JabRef or used in a Latex document. At the same time, Bibfilex may import directly a JabRef database.
- June 17, 2021 This is a GUI program designed to help the newcomer (and veteran) with the GNU/Linux Command Line Interface (CLI). It is currently available to build yourself, or by downloading a GNU/Linux AppImage: a fully self-contained program which runs in many tested GNU/linux flavours (with the exception of NixOS). It is designed to be a 'helper' in the sense that one can store favorite / useful commands for quick retrieval and use later. It is designed to be a reference as well, it has a 'starter' database of 160+ GNU/Linux commands and examples. Notes and 'Threat Level' indexes are used to help the novice. It can be helpful for veterans as well: store those complex, meter long, command lines here, no need to develop it again, simply search for it and use it as is or adapt it to the current issue. The program is not a terminal emulator, but gives its own advantages including: run and test (most) Command Lines directly, it can serve as a launcher program, it supports pkexec, it supports variables and asks at run time for the values, complex boolean searching is implemented as well a "simple" search, it supports text based storage and sqlite databases (your choice), it supports an unlimited number of databases as you like, and help is written directly into the program through toggle-able mouse-over hints.
- Dolphin is the default file manager in the KDE Plasma Workspaces, intended to be both powerful and easy to use.
- fbxkb is keyboard indicator and switcher that shows a flag of the current keyboard in a system tray area and allows you to switch to another one. It is NETWM compliant.
- Fire★ is a a simple platform for decentralized communication and computation. Provides a simple application platform for developing p2p applications and share these applications with others in a chat like user interface. You don't send a message to someone, you send an program, which can have rich content. All programs are wired up together automatically providing distributed communication, either through text, images, or games. The source code to all applications is available immediately to instantly clone and modify.
- This is a candidate for deletion: Links broken. No links to page. Email to maintainer broken. Poppy-one (talk) 11:12, 31 July 2018 (EDT) FlowerAttack is a screensaver with OpenGL graphics that acts as a particle system that emits images that move towards the viewer. Both spacy and cozy savers can be created. It supports presets, any number of emitters per preset, and custom images (five built-ins are included). Speed, color, and movement can be edited with real-time feedback from the preview. It requires accelerated OpenGL.
- Commonly referred to as GRASS, this is free Geographic Information System (GIS) software used for geospatial data management and analysis, image processing, graphics/maps production, spatial modeling, and visualization. GRASS is currently used in academic and commercial settings around the world, as well as by many governmental agencies and environmental consulting companies. GRASS is an official project of the Open Source Geospatial Foundation. GRASS contains modules for raster data manipulation (2D and 3D voxels), vector data manipulation, rendering images on the monitor or paper, multispectral image processing, point data management, time series analysis, and general data management, as well as tools for interfacing with digitizers, scanners, and SQL databases as PostgreSQL, and others.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.