Broaden your selection: Category/Interface
- will offer search and tools to reduce your data, keep it clean, fast and easy. in alpha development stage.
- Astroid is a lightweight and fast Mail User Agent that provides a graphical interface to searching, display and composing email, organized in thread and tags. Astorid uses the notmuch backend for blazingly fast searches through tons of email. Astroid searches, displays and compose emails - and rely on other programs for fetching, syncing and sending email. Check out Astroid in your general mail setup for a suggested complete mail solution. 
- a Ruby network manager.
- DNSSEC DANE implementation manager: Generates and manages TLSA records (with certbot). Implements TLSA 3 1 1 current + next workflow. Also generates SSHFP, OPENPGPKEY, and SMIMEA records.
- Fdm (mail agent)
- fdm (fetch/filter and deliver mail) is a program designed to fetch mail from POP3 or IMAP servers, or receive local mail from stdin, and deliver it in various ways depending on a user-supplied ruleset. Mail may be filtered based on whether it matches a regexp, its size or age, or the output of a shell command. It can be rewritten by an external process, dropped, left on the server or delivered into maildirs, mboxes, to a file or pipe, or any combination. fdm is designed to be lightweight but powerful, with a compact but clear configuration syntax. It is primarily designed for single-user uses but may also be configured to deliver mail in a multi-user setup. In this case, it uses privilege separation to minimize the amount of code running as the root user.
- FreeNATS is a PHP and MySQL based automatic network status testing, alerting and reporting package from PurplePixie Systems and released under the GNU General Public Licence for free use. Current Test Types
- Ping (ICMP)
- HTTP/HTTPs (Web)
- MySQL Connection
- MySQL Queries
- TCP Port
- Other Features Include
- Email Alerting
- URL Alerting
- Test Schedules
- Publishable Views
- Availability Reports
- Graph & Table History
- Live Monitor
- Geary is an email application built around conversations, for the GNOME 3 desktop. It allows you to read, find and send email with a straightforward, modern interface.
- Gpg-remailer is somewhat similar to ordinary mailing list software, but all e-mail processed by gpg-remailer is PGP/GPG signed and encrypted. Gpg-remailer decrypts received PGP/GPG messages, verifies the received signature and re-encrypts the e-mail for the members of a well defined group of recipients. Using gpg-remailer the list of members of a group of people who want to exchange encrypted and authenticated e-mail can be maintained at one location, allowing the members of the group to specify just one e-mail address to send PGP/GPG signed and encrypted e-mail to. Gpg-remailer recognizes the following e-mail formats: * Standard simple encrypted messages. * Multi-part encrypted messages. * Encrypted messages containing detached signatures.
- Hitch allows developers to be properly credited when Pair Programming and using Git.
- JitterBug is a Web-based bug tracking tool originally written to manage the huge volume of bug reports and queries the Samba Team receives. It is now used by a number of other projects. The program is available in English and French. JitterBug receives bug reports via email or a web form. Authenticated users can then reply to the message, move it between different categories or add notes to it. Users can add arbitrary notes to each message, and an audit trail is kept for each message showing who did what. Users can request email notification of changes to files or directories. JitterBug is like a communal web based email system; the whole system is a single C program running as a CGI script and fully HTML 3.2 compliant. The program uses your server's built-in authentication, and has a built in SMTP mail client for sending replies and notifications.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.