Broaden your selection: Category/Runs-on
- 3dpl GE
- 3dpl GE the 3D Programming Language Gaming Environment, is mainly a learning tool for novice programmers and children. Aiming at reintroducing the concept of coding to computers the way we used to have BASIC on older systems, but this is 3D, it also features a Modeling tool which is similar to Minecraft, the models can then be programmed to do anything you want. This is a full featured language so it can be used for other applications such as CAD and just for playing games made in 3dpl. It is also real-time interpreted.
- ARChon Packager
- Available on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=me.bpear.archonpackager XDA thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-chrome-apk-packager-generates-t2885958 ARChon Packager (formerly Chrome APK Packager) is a convenient way to produce Chrome ARChon Custom Runtime packages directly from your phone. You can generate chrome packages from either APKs on your phones storage, or from apps installed on your phone (It will pull APK) Open the App, select an APK or App from list. App Name and package name are both pulled from the APK and put into the manifest.json file. Everything is then zipped together in a ChromeAPK folder on your phones storage. Requires https://github.com/vladikoff/chromeos-apk/blob/master/archon.md ARChon Custom Runtime which allows for "unlimited" number of android apps to be installed. (Google Runtime is limited to 4 apps.)
- Actor platform
- The Actor platform allows you to run a server for clients running the free software Actor messaging and group chat app on their computers and other devices. NB: Actor platform needs other modules in order to work, which is not covered by this entry.
- Adblock Plus
Blocks banners, pop-ups, tracking, malware. By default, nonintrusive ads aren't blocked in order to support websites.
The add-on is supported by over forty filter subscriptions in dozens of languages which automatically configure it for purposes ranging from removing online advertising to blocking all known malware domains. Adblock Plus also allows you to customize your filters with the assistance of a variety of useful features, including a context option for images, a block tab for Flash and Java objects, and a list of blockable items to remove scripts and stylesheets.Starting with Adblock Plus 2.0 there is an option in Filter Preferences to allow some non-intrusive advertising. The goal is to support websites using non-intrusive ways to advertise and to encourage more websites to do the same.
- This is a non-official application to display the schedule of Latinoware events.
- asciinema player is a terminal session player written in ClojureScript. Contrary to other "video" players asciinema player doesn't play heavy-weight video files (.mp4, .webm etc) but instead it plays light-weight terminal session files called asciicasts (simple .json files). Asciicast is a capture of terminal's raw output and thus the player comes with its own terminal emulator based on Paul Williams' parser for ANSI-compatible video terminals. It covers only the display part of the emulation as this is what the player is about (input is handled by your terminal+shell at the time of recording anyway) and its handling of escape sequences is fully compatible with most modern terminal emulators like xterm, Gnome Terminal, iTerm, mosh etc. You can see the player in action on asciinema.org. You can also host the player and the recordings yourself.
- BlockSignal is a secure instant messaging application based on Signal Android. Moreover, it uses a blockchain-based PKI system, Blockstack, to verify the identities of users so as to prevent Man-in-the-Middle attacks instead of Signal's authentication ceremony feature. Therefore, its security level depends on user awareness less.
- Browsersync is a tool that lets you synchronize browsers in real-time across devices. It also automatically reloads when you edit files.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.