Broaden your selection: Category/Runs-on
- Actor platform
- The Actor platform allows you to run a server for clients running the free software Actor messaging and group chat app on their computers and other devices. NB: Actor platform needs other modules in order to work, which is not covered by this entry.
- asciinema player is a terminal session player written in ClojureScript. Contrary to other "video" players asciinema player doesn't play heavy-weight video files (.mp4, .webm etc) but instead it plays light-weight terminal session files called asciicasts (simple .json files). Asciicast is a capture of terminal's raw output and thus the player comes with its own terminal emulator based on Paul Williams' parser for ANSI-compatible video terminals. It covers only the display part of the emulation as this is what the player is about (input is handled by your terminal+shell at the time of recording anyway) and its handling of escape sequences is fully compatible with most modern terminal emulators like xterm, Gnome Terminal, iTerm, mosh etc. You can see the player in action on asciinema.org. You can also host the player and the recordings yourself.
- Castle Game Engine
- Castle Game Engine is a cross-platform 3D and 2D game engine for Object Pascal (FPC and Lazarus). - It supports many formats for game assets, including X3D, VRML, Collada, Spine JSON, MD3 and others. - Many graphic effects are possible, including bump mapping, shadows, shaders, mirrors, screen effects. - Animation, collision detection, 3D sound and more features are available. - An extensible system of 3D objects can be used, with out-of-the-box levels, items, intelligent creatures and more. - The engine is portable -- for desktop, mobile, web plugin. The engine is also used to develop view3dscene - a full-featured X3D / VRML browser and a viewer for many other 3D and 2D game formats.
- DataMelt (DMelt) is an environment for numeric computation, statistical analysis, data mining, and graphical data visualization on the Java platform. This Java multiplatform program is integrated with a number of scripting languages: Jython (Python), Groovy, JRuby, BeanShell. DMelt can be used to plot functions and data in 2D and 3D, perform statistical tests, data mining, numeric computations, function minimization, linear algebra, solving systems of linear and differential equations. Linear, non-linear and symbolic regression are also available. Neural networks and various data-manipulation methods are integrated using powerful Java API. Elements of symbolic computations using Octave/Matlab scripting are supported.
- DemocracyOS is an online space for deliberation and voting on political proposals. It is a platform for a more open and participatory government. The software aims to stimulate better arguments and come to better rulings, as peers.
- Dr. Geo, design & manipulate interactive geometric sketches with constraints. Dr. Geo aim is to be an open, easy to study, modify and extend interactive geometry software. It is distributed with its source code you can modify while using it. Ten years old kids use Dr. Geo to explore Euclidean geometric sketch, agile kids extend and program it with its embedded dynamic Smalltalk language and user interface.
- EMI ECMAScript TOC Library
- The library traverses a page from a specified starting position to its end and inserts a TOC at the starting position. Level one headings (h1) are ignored as it is recommended that only a single level one heading be present in a page and a TOC should not appear before the first and only level one heading. By convention, a TOC is placed after the top level heading and introductory paragraph of a page.
- EMI PHP FileUpload Library
- eMI PHP FileUpload Library is a simple cross-platform object-oriented PHP library intended to handle uploaded files. The library is essentially a wrapper around the cumbersome superglobal variable $_FILES. The superglobal is never modified by the library and retains its values until the script terminates.
- farmOS is a web-based application for farm management, planning, and record keeping.
- Godot is a 2D and 3D game engine, featuring:
- Use your eyes
- Work inside a simple, yet flexible and feature rich editor, with tools popping up to aid you only when you need them.
- Develop 2D games
- Create complex 2D games with the fully dedicated 2D engine (no need for 3D over 2D), using pixel coordinates and a wide array of tools.
- Develop 3D games
- Create realistic looking 3D games with the dedicated 3D Engine, with full support for lights, shadows, occlusion, post processing, skeletal animation, etc.
- Add custom behaviors to any object by extending it with scripting, using the built-in editor with syntax highlighting and code completion.
- Create simple or complex user interfaces, or make your own custom tools to edit your game content.
- Animate your games with full support for editing, blending, animation trees, realtime cutscenes, calling function, or animate just any property exported by any node.
- Add physics to your 2D and 3D scenes, through rigid and static bodies, characters, raycasts, vehicles and more.
- Use the built-in debugger with breakpoints and stepping, or check the performance graphs for possible bottlenecks.
- One-click deploy to several platforms, such as GNU/Linux, OS X, Windows, Android, iOS, BB10 and HTML 5.
- Extend the editor and your game by using plugins, which add extra functionality for both.
- Work in a team
- Develop projects in a team using any choice of VCS, as Godot integrates flawlessly with all of them.
- Use your eyes
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.