Broaden your selection: Category/Runs-on
- Actor platform
- The Actor platform allows you to run a server for clients running the free software Actor messaging and group chat app on their computers and other devices. NB: Actor platform needs other modules in order to work, which is not covered by this entry.
- Add custom search engine
- Your custom search engine needs a name and search URL. Additionally fields include an icon, a suggestion URL, POST query parameters, the input encoding and a description. Icons can be selected from your local computer or specified as an URL pointing to an image. The extension UI is accessible via a button right next to the URL/search bar or the options in about:addons. Due to a technical limitation with Firefox WebExtensions, all data entered when creating your custom search engine is uploaded to file.io.
- Alf.io is a powerful tool for your events. Secure, fair, PCI-Compliant, reliable. With Alf.io you can: - sell / distribute tickets for your events - manage reservations, invoicing, and payments through backoffice - check in the attendees using the mobile app (Android/iOS), or - check in the attendees and print their badges on-site using the dedicated RaspberryPi-based station - let exhibitors collect leads by scanning attendees' badge, in a GDPR-Compliant way
- ArmorPaint provides easy texture painting by dragging & dropping 3D models and receiving instant visual feedback in the viewport while painting.
As of 2021, ArmorPaint is still in development.
- Node based
- GPU accelerated
- Ray tracing (in development)
- Live link (in development)
- Path traced viewport (in development)
- asciinema player is a terminal session player written in ClojureScript. Contrary to other "video" players asciinema player doesn't play heavy-weight video files (.mp4, .webm etc) but instead it plays light-weight terminal session files called asciicasts (simple .json files). Asciicast is a capture of terminal's raw output and thus the player comes with its own terminal emulator based on Paul Williams' parser for ANSI-compatible video terminals. It covers only the display part of the emulation as this is what the player is about (input is handled by your terminal+shell at the time of recording anyway) and its handling of escape sequences is fully compatible with most modern terminal emulators like xterm, Gnome Terminal, iTerm, mosh etc. You can see the player in action on asciinema.org. You can also host the player and the recordings yourself.
- Easily and securely keep track of all your Passwords! AuthPass is a stand alone password manager with support for the popular and proven KeePass (kdbx 3.x AND kdbx 4.x 🎉️) format. Store your passwords, share across all your devices and easily find them whenever you need to login. 🗄 All your passwords in one place. Generate secure random passwords for each of your accounts. 🔐 Quick Unlock secured with biometric lock. 🔍 Keep track of your accounts across the web. 📂 Open multiple password files at the same time (e.g. one for work, one for personal - or even share your password files with coworkers) Open Source available on https://github.com/authpass/authpass/ 🔦 Dark Theme 😎️
- Bitwarden helps you generate, save and manage your passwords safely and securely. You can also share secure information easily with others in your organization. Features: - Secure Password Sharing - Cross-Platform Accessibility - Cloud-Based or Self-Host - Security Audit & Compliance - Vault Health Reports - Directory Sync - Always-On Support - Detailed Event Logs - Flexible Integrations
- C++ Annotations
- The C++ Annotations offer an extensive tutorial about the C++ programming language. It can be used as a textbook for C/C++ programming courses.
- Castle Game Engine
- Castle Game Engine is a cross-platform 3D and 2D game engine for Object Pascal (FPC and Lazarus). - It supports many formats for game assets, including X3D, VRML, Collada, Spine JSON, MD3 and others. - Many graphic effects are possible, including bump mapping, shadows, shaders, mirrors, screen effects. - Animation, collision detection, 3D sound and more features are available. - An extensible system of 3D objects can be used, with out-of-the-box levels, items, intelligent creatures and more. - The engine is portable -- for desktop, mobile, web plugin. The engine is also used to develop view3dscene - a full-featured X3D / VRML browser and a viewer for many other 3D and 2D game formats.
- Decentralized podcast hosting software to run on your own server.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.