Broaden your selection: Category/Software-development
- AGFL is a parser generator for natural languages. It can cope with ambiguity, which is a must for natural languages, has a lexicon system and is quite fast. If you don't know what to think of it, think "yacc" (or "bison") without shift-reduce conflicts.
- bfloop is an interpreter for the BLooP and FLooP programming languages described in the book Gödel, Escher, Bach by Douglas Hofstadter. BLooP is a language that has only bounded loops, in other words before you enter a loop you have to give a fixed upper limit on the number of times to run the body, and you can’t change the limit while in the loop. It is impossible for a BLooP program to run forever; it always quits with an output in some finite time, an upper limit for which is predictable in advance. Functions that BLooP can compute are called primitive recursive functions, and it turns out that not all functions are primitive recursive. The FLooP language is the same as BLooP with the addition of an unbounded loop (MU-LOOP). FLooP can calculate anything your computer can calculate, but you cannot say in general whether a FLooP program will eventually terminate.
- Binutils includes tools capable of creating and managing binary program files, including handling object files, libraries, profile data, and assembly source code.
- BitPacket is a Python module to represent bit field structures in an easy object-oriented way. BitPacket provides three classes: BitField, BitStructure and BitVariableStructure which represent simple bit fields, and fixed and variable structures of bit fields respectively. BitStructure and BitVariableStructure are BitField themselves and all of them can be used together in order to build packets. That is, we can add any BitField subclass into a BitStructure or BitVariableStructure.
- C to C++ converter
- This packages is a set of Python scripts that perform each stage of code conversion from C to C++. First, header files are converted into classes and declarations become members. Then, references to variables and functions are transformed into references to attributes and methods of classes. Additional tools provided include a generator/updater of header files, and a trans-directory mover with update of include statements.
- Dia2Code is a small utility to make code from a Dia Diagram, and eases the programmer's work by generating the structure of the classes in an Object Oriented language (like C++ and Java) from a graphical representation of them (a la Dia Diagram).
- Reads a list of filenames and produces a report of all conflicts that would arise if the files were transferred to a MS-DOS or SYSV platform.
- 'Gaphor'create nice UML diagrams (UML 2.0 compliant data model) for documentation and to assist you with design decisions. Gaphor will help you create your applications.
- Hy is a Lisp front-end to the Python AST / Bytecode. This allows you to use the Python VM just as Clojure uses the Java VM. Hy is special, since not only can Hy invoke Python, but Python can also interop with Hy in a clean way.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.