Broaden your selection: Category/Software-development
- will offer search and tools to reduce your data, keep it clean, fast and easy. in alpha development stage.
- AdaControl verifies that Ada software meets the requirements of a
number of parameterizable rules. It is not intended to
supplement checks made by the compiler, but rather to search for
particular violations of good-practice rules, or to check that
some rules are obeyed project-wide.
This package also contains the following utilities:
- pfni: Print Full Name Image - expands any identifier to a
- ptree: Prints a graphic representation
- AdLint is a source code static analyzer. It can point out insecure or nonportable code fragments, and can measure various quality metrics of the source code. It (currently) can analyze source code compliant with ANSI C89 / ISO C90 and partly ISO C99.
- The C Framework for OpenCL, cf4ocl, is a cross-platform pure C object-oriented framework for developing and benchmarking OpenCL projects. It aims to:
- Promote the rapid development of OpenCL host programs in C (with support for C++) and avoid the tedious and error-prone boilerplate code usually required.
- Assist in the benchmarking of OpenCL events, such as kernel execution and data transfers. Profiling comes for free with cf4ocl.
- Simplify the analysis of the OpenCL environment and of kernel requirements.
- Allow for all levels of integration with existing OpenCL code: use as much or as few of cf4ocl required for your project, with full access to the underlying OpenCL objects and functions at all times.
- Object-oriented interface to the OpenCL API
- OpenCL version and platform independent
- Integrated profiling
- Advanced device query utility
- Offline kernel compiler and linker
- Checks apps for code signatures of known trackers (provided by Exodus). Also can list all classes for launchable (via the app drawer) packages. Can be used against any APK: - installed: via an app manager, - downloaded: via any file manager (long press and open with ClassyShark3xodus), - launchable installed: via the first screen list (long press to list all classes, including obfuscated ones). Note: doesn't work on odexed/system packages (it's a work-in-progress). Finally, the app doesn't sync or connect to the Internet and thus cannot sneak on end users. The app is updated when Exodus updates their list of trackers: https://reports.exodus-privacy.eu.org/api/trackers ClassyShark3xodus is based on Google's ClassyShark: https://github.com/google/android-classyshark
- http://sourceforge.net/projects/fossology/ Scan files for licenses and copyrights, perhaps more analysis in the future.
- The Gnu Data Language (GDL) is a free alternative to the data visualization and analysis tool, called IDL (Interactive Data Language), frequently used by scientists. GDL and its library routines are designed as a tool for numerical data analysis and visualisation. GDL is dynamically typed, vectorized and has object-oriented programming capabilities. The library routines handle numerical calculations, data visualisation, signal/image processing, file input/output (incl. graphical and scientific data formats such as TIFF, PNG, netCDF, HDF etc) and interaction with host OS. Despite its name, GDL is not a GNU package.
- Luacheck is a static analyzer and also a linter for the Lua programming language. You can customize and configure the program to your likings the syntax supports Lua 5.1, Lua 5.2, Lua 5.3, Lua 5.4 and LuaJIT. The program is written in Lua too.
- OWASP Maryam is an Open-source intelligence(OSINT) and Web-based Footprinting modular framework based on the Recon-ng and written in Python. If you want Extracts Emails, Docs, Subdomains, Social networks from search engines Extracts Links, CSS and JS files, CDN links, Emails, Keywords from Web Source Find and Brute force DNS, TLD and important directs Crawl Web Pages and search your RegExp Identify WebApps, WAF, Interesting and important files Use Maryam
- OASIS is a novel linkage disequilibrium clustering algorithm that can potentially address false positives and negatives in genome-wide association studies (GWAS) in complex disorders. OASIS is a unique method that can be widely applied for mining existing GWAS datasets to identify new genes and loci in an efficient, low cost way.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.