Broaden your selection: Main Page
- A set of SUID programs make 9p filesystem support by the Linux kernel easier.
- The ADG library (Automatic Drawing Generation) is a set of functions focused on automating the drawing of mechanical parts. It is not a CAD system but a library providing a non-interactive canvas where you can put common CAD entities such as paths, xatches and quotes, to create your technical drawings. The final result can be displayed inside a GTK+ widget or exported to any cairo available format, such as PostScript and PDF documents or PNG and SVG images.
- Authorized Entities Directory (Æ-DIR) is a Privileged Identity and Access Management (IAM/PIM/PAM) based on OpenLDAP
- Strictly follow need to know and least privilege principles
- Agile data maintenance by consequent delegation of manageable small areas
- Provide meaningful audit trails for compliance checks
- Secure defaults
- For faster file search, with instant results as you type, take a look at the ANGRYsearch, a Python-based app. It displays results as you type the name of the file/folder you are looking for. With lots of configuration options and three search modes: Fast – default; fastest, but no support for substrings Slow – slightly slower, but can find substrings Regex – slowest, used for very precise searches using regular expressions this is a powerful tool.
- APK Editor Studio
- APK Editor Studio is an IDE-like software to explore and modify Android application packages (APK). It provides lots of modules for both simple editing and major reverse-engineering tasks.
- Icon Editor
- Title Editor
- Image Editor
- Code Editor
- Android Explorer
- Permission Editor
- Manifest Editor
- Resource Inspector
- APK Signer
- APK Optimizer
- APK Installer
- APK Cloner
- ATC-pie is an air traffic control simulation program for solo training sessions or multi-player games connected to the FlightGear MP network. It is essentially designed for realism, and simulates many features of real-life ATC tasks such as strip rack and sequence management, handovers to/from neighbouring controllers, transponder identification, flight plan filing, ATIS recording.
- will offer search and tools to reduce your data, keep it clean, fast and easy. in alpha development stage.
- Actor platform
- The Actor platform allows you to run a server for clients running the free software Actor messaging and group chat app on their computers and other devices. NB: Actor platform needs other modules in order to work, which is not covered by this entry.
- Aegis is a transaction-based software management system. It provides a framework within which developers work on changes independently, and coordinates integrating those changes back into the master source code. The program supports geographically distributed development. Aegis supports distributed and multiple repositories, change sets, multiple lines of development, multiple simultaneous active branches, and branching to any depth. It enforces a development process which requires that change sets "work" (they must build successfuly and optionally include and pass tests) before being integrated into the project baseline. It also ensures that code reviews have been performed. The program also supports long transactions, which allows appropriately created changes to be treated as if they were projects and therefore to have changes made to them. This allows a hierarchy of changes within changes, to any depth. Each project is a separate repository, with separately configurable policies.
- Think of a radio station. Airtime is software that allows multiple people to run it over the internet. Airtime helps them manage the audio archive, upload files, create shows, manage staff, edit the programme calendar and cue playout. Designed specifically for independent media, it's free software.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.