Broaden your selection: Category/Version-control
- A set of SUID programs make 9p filesystem support by the Linux kernel easier.
- Braze is a program for managing ALSA MIDI connections. It evaluates a Lua script and reconfigures the ALSA MIDI connections based on actions taken by the script. It can also listen for changes to the ALSA MIDI ports and reconfigure the connections accordingly.
- Haskell filestore
- The filestore library provides an abstract interface for a
versioning file store, and modules that instantiate this
interface. Currently Git, Darcs, and Mercurial modules are
This package contains the libraries compiled for GHC.
- Indefero is basically a clone of Google Code but with Git, Mercurial, Subversion and monotone support.
- Jenkins is a continuous integration (build automation) server.
Built using Java, it provides over 930 plugins to support building and testing virtually any project.
- Kallithea is a fast and powerful management tool for GIT and Mercurial with a built-in push/pull server, full text search and code-review.
It works on HTTP and HTTPS and has a built in permission/authentication system with the ability to authenticate via LDAP or Active Directory. Kallithea also provides a simple API to make it easy to integrate with existing external systems.
- 'Meld' is a graphical diff and merge tool. It lets you edit files in place (diffs update dynamically), and a middle column shows detailed changes and allows merges. It has user-friendly diff-browsing. The margins show location of changes, and it also has a tabbed interface that lets you open multiple diffs at once.
- Orthanc aims at providing a simple, yet powerful standalone DICOM server. It is designed to improve the DICOM flows in hospitals and to support research about the automated analysis of medical images.
Orthanc can turn any computer running Windows or GNU/Linux into a DICOM store (in other words, a mini-PACS system). Its architecture is lightweight and standalone, meaning that no complex database administration is required, nor the installation of third-party dependencies.
What makes Orthanc unique is the fact that it provides a RESTful API. Thanks to this major feature, it is possible to drive Orthanc from any computer language. The DICOM tags of the stored medical images can be downloaded in the JSON file format. Furthermore, standard PNG images can be generated on-the-fly from the DICOM instances by Orthanc.
Orthanc lets its users focus on the content of the DICOM files, hiding the complexity of the DICOM format and of the DICOM protocol.
- PuffinPlot is a user-friendly, cross-platform program which analyses and plots palaeomagnetic data. It provides several plot types and analysis functions commonly used in palaeomagnetism, user-configurable graph layout, CSV data export, and SVG and PDF graph export. It has facilities for both interactive and bulk analysis, and can also be controlled and extended using any JVM-based scripting language (including Python). PuffinPlot is written in Java.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.