Broaden your selection: Category/Version-control
- antimicro is a graphical program used to map keyboard keys and mouse controls to a gamepad. This program is useful for playing PC games using a gamepad that do not have any form of built-in gamepad support. However, you can use this program to control any desktop application with a gamepad; on GNU/Linux, this means that your system has to be running an X environment in order to run this program.
- BRL-CAD includes an interactive geometry editor, parallel ray-tracing support for rendering and geometric analysis, path-tracing for realistic image synthesis, network distributed framebuffer support, image-processing and signal-processing tools.
- Blockly is a web-based, graphical programming editor. Users can drag blocks together to build an application. No typing required.
- Bluefish is a powerful editor targeted towards programmers and webdevelopers, with many options to write websites, scripts and programming code. Bluefish supports many programming and markup languages.
- Bmrblib is a Python API abstracting the Biological Magnetic Resonance Data Bank (BioMagResBank or BMRB) NMR-STAR format (http://www.bmrb.wisc.edu/). It allows the writing of NMR-STAR files for BMRB data deposition and the reading and easy extraction of data from files residing in the BMRB data bank, all without knowledge of the Self-Defining Text Archive and Retrieval (STAR) format.
- The GNU Classpath Extensions project, aka classpathx builds packages in the javax namespace. It is a companion project of the GNU Classpath project. Packages currently under development include javabeans activation framework, javabean infobus, java mail, GNU inetlib and a servlet API.
- Primary aim of the dinrhiw is to be linear algebra library and machine learning
library. For this reason dinrhiw implements PCA and neural
network codes. Currently, the neural network code only supports:
- hamiltonian monte carlo sampling (HMC) and simple bayesian neural network
- second order L-BFGS search
- gradient descent (backpropagation)
- 'Distribulator' is an SSH-based command execution and file transfer utility that includes support for batch, console, and shell integration modes, multiple server environments, and auditing via syslog.
- Fdupes finds duplicate files in a directory or directory tree. It is optionally able to interactively remove duplicates by prompting the user.
- GNUnited Nations is a build system for translating the web site at www.gnu.org. It works via template files, which allow changes to be merged into individual translations of a page, from which the final HTML is generated. In effect, this helps to keep all translations of a page up-to-date. See also the GNU Web Translation Coordination organizational project.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.