Broaden your selection: Category/Version-control
- The ADG library (Automatic Drawing Generation) is a set of functions focused on automating the drawing of mechanical parts. It is not a CAD system but a library providing a non-interactive canvas where you can put common CAD entities such as paths, xatches and quotes, to create your technical drawings. The final result can be displayed inside a GTK+ widget or exported to any cairo available format, such as PostScript and PDF documents or PNG and SVG images.
- Authorized Entities Directory (Æ-DIR) is a Privileged Identity and Access Management (IAM/PIM/PAM) based on OpenLDAP
- Strictly follow need to know and least privilege principles
- Agile data maintenance by consequent delegation of manageable small areas
- Provide meaningful audit trails for compliance checks
- Secure defaults
- For faster file search, with instant results as you type, take a look at the ANGRYsearch, a Python-based app. It displays results as you type the name of the file/folder you are looking for. With lots of configuration options and three search modes: Fast – default; fastest, but no support for substrings Slow – slightly slower, but can find substrings Regex – slowest, used for very precise searches using regular expressions this is a powerful tool.
- ATC-pie is an air traffic control simulation program for solo training sessions or multi-player games connected to the FlightGear MP network. It is essentially designed for realism, and simulates many features of real-life ATC tasks such as strip rack and sequence management, handovers to/from neighbouring controllers, transponder identification, flight plan filing, ATIS recording.
- Actor platform
- The Actor platform allows you to run a server for clients running the free software Actor messaging and group chat app on their computers and other devices. NB: Actor platform needs other modules in order to work, which is not covered by this entry.
- Think of a radio station. Airtime is software that allows multiple people to run it over the internet. Airtime helps them manage the audio archive, upload files, create shows, manage staff, edit the programme calendar and cue playout. Designed specifically for independent media, it's free software.
- This package provides a functional, Ruby Domain-Specific Language (DSL) for casting, transforming and transposing objects.
The project's README file provides the following explanation of the purpose of this library:
Casting complex objects from one type to another can be an uncomfortable process to express well. Objects that we use on a daily basis are not always in our control, and, even when they are, some don't lend themselves to simple construction. Remote service communication objects or complex data structures from libraries we use in our applications can result in large piles of casting code.
This circumstance often produces large swaths of procedural code, even if split up into separate function calls. This code can be not only difficult to understand, but difficult to test if an object requires a great deal of set up. Field or method assignments midway through can change and break the entire operation.
The goal of this project is to provide a method of defining easily digestible specifications for object translation that are also easily testable and changeable. The project focuses on writing specifications for transformations and not doing direct mutation in the recipes. The result is something that should seem somewhat functional, but also exceedingly separable.
- AlgART are free software Java libraries, supporting generalized smart arrays and matrices with elements of any types (1 bit, 8/16/32/64-bit integers, 32/64-bit floating point values and any other Java types), including a wide set of of 2D-, 3D- and multidimensional image processing and other algorithms, working with arrays and matrices.
- The libraries use 63-bit addressing of array elements (all indexes and length are represented by 64-bit long type). So, it's theoretically possible to create and process arrays and matrices containing up to 2^63-1 (~10^19) elements of any primitive or non-primitive types, if OS and hardware can provide necessary amount of memory or disk space.
- Memory model concept allows storing AlgART arrays in different schemes, from simple Java arrays to mapped disk files; all necessary data transfers are performed automatically while every access to an element or a block of elements.
- Most of algorithms are based on wide usage of lazy evaluations. Typical operations, like elementwise summing or geometrical matrix transformations, are implemented via lazy views of the source array or matrix.
- For example, you can take a multidimensional matrix, rotate it (or perform any other affine or projective transform), and then extract a submatrix from the result. All these operations will be performed virtually (not requiring time), and actual calculations will be performed only at the moment of accessing elements, usually while copying the resulting matrix to a newly created one. Moreover, in many cases the libraries will "understand" itself, that the user wants to perform rotation or another transform, and will split the matrix into suitable rectangular blocks (fitting in RAM) and choose the best algorithm for this task at the moment of copying operation.
- The libraries contain a wide set of image processing algorithms over matrices: linear filtering, mathematical morphology, rank operations, spectral transformation (FFT), etc.
- There is also skeletonization and measuring of binary images.
- Converts .PcbDoc and .SchDoc files created with Altium to KiCad formats
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.