Broaden your selection: Category/Software-development
- DiVinE is an extensible system for distributed formal verification of concurrent systems. DiVinE as such can be viewed from two very different points of view: as a tool for distributed state space analysis and LTL model-checking, and as a development and fast prototyping environment.
- Dia is a program for creating diagrams of all kinds. It can create many types of diagrams, including UML, network and flowchart diagrams. The engine is very flexible and dynamically loads diagram-types from disk. Dia can also print diagrams and export tham to a number pf formats including EPS, SVG and PNG.
- Docmenta is a Java Web-application for creating publications that need to be published for the Web and print.
Supported output formats are PDF, HTML, Web-Help, EPUB (eBook) and DocBook. Main features are:
- Distributed authoring
- WYSIWYG editing
- Link management
- Approval workflow
- Translation support
- Table of Contents and index generation
- Image gallery
- Listing support (line numbering, syntax highlighting)
- Applicability filtering and more.
- Are you drowning in information, but starving for knowledge? Where do you keep your private remarks like ideas, personal plans, gift tips, how-tos, dreams, business vision, finance strategy, auto coaching notes? Loads of documents, sketches and remarks spread around the file system, cloud, web and Post-it notes? Are you affraid of your knowledge privacy? Are you able to find then once you create them? Do you know how are they mutually related when you read or write them? No? MindForger is open, free, well performing Markdown IDE which respects your privacy and enables security. MindForger is actually more than an editor or IDE - it's human mind inspired personal knowledge management tool.
- mold is a faster drop-in replacement for existing Unix linkers. It is several times faster than the LLVM lld linker, the second-fastest open-source linker which I originally created a few years ago. mold is designed to increase developer productivity by reducing build time, especially in rapid debug-edit-rebuild cycles.
- Namecheck is a tool for static checking of symbol names using configurable rules for C and C++ code. It is currently a gcc plugin.
- OpenProofPower is a specification and proof tool based on an implementation of Higher Order Logic (HOL), following the LCF paradigm, in Standard ML. OpenProofPower provides support for specification and proof in Z using a semantic embedding of Z into HOL.
- This is an implementation of ASN.1 types and codecs in Python programming language. It has been first written to support particular protocol (SNMP) but then generalized to be suitable for a wide range of protocols based on ASN.1 specification.
- Copyright and licensing is difficult, especially when reusing software from different projects that are released under various different licenses. REUSE was started by the Free Software Foundation Europe (FSFE) to provide a set of recommendations to make licensing your Free Software projects easier. Not only do these recommendations make it easier for you to declare the licenses under which your works are released, but they also make it easier for a computer to understand how your project is licensed.
As a short summary, the recommendations are threefold:
- Choose and provide licenses
- Add copyright and licensing information to each file
- Confirm REUSE compliance
- The Jaza Animator
- Jaza is an `Animator' for the Z formal specification language. It is intended to help you:
- evaluate Z expressions;
- test Z schemas against example data values;
- execute some Z specifications.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.