Broaden your selection: Category/Game
- Barbie Seahorse Adventures
- Barbie Seahorse Adventures is an exciting side-scrolling game where Barbie the Seahorse floats on bubbles to the moon. This game won the teams category in pyweek 4. It is a retro side-scroller with original graphics, soundtrack, and 15 levels.
- Evil Greg Vs. Eight Year Olds
- Evil Greg Vs. Eight Year Olds (EGv8) is an arcade game with a simple premise. You control an adult character named Evil Greg who battles swarms of eight year old children. As you battle the children you face new enemy types and gain new abilities.
- Gnome Attacks
- Gnome Attacks is a Gnome 2 game which involves bombing a city into oblivion to leave a flat surface for your spaceship to land. The objective is to bomb all the buildings down to the ground.
- Liquid War 6 is a unique multiplayer wargame. Your army is a blob of liquid and you have to try to eat your opponents. Rules are very simple yet original; they have been invented by Thomas Colcombet. It's possible to play alone against the computer but the game is really designed to be played with friends, on a single computer, on a LAN, or over the Internet. (Network play is still under active development.)
- Mtp Target
- It's a mix of action, dexterity and strategy game. After rolling down a giant ramp, you must delicately land your avatar on the platform which will reward you with the most points. With your friends, you can set up strategies to eject the other players off the platforms in order to score a maximum of points... Will you be smarter than others?
- In Nikwi Deluxe you play the role of a 9 year old boy in his absolute dream: a world made of sweets! Guide Nikwi through his dream to eat everything in each of the 30 levels, while you avoid the monsters who try to turn Nikwi's dream into a nightmare. Nikwi features hours of gameplay in 30 sweet-themed levels made of five candy themes, more than 10 different monsters and obstacles -each one with it's own unique behaviour- and new gameplay elements in every theme.
- Red Eclipse
- Red Eclipse is a single-player and multi-player first-person ego-shooter, built as a total conversion of Cube Engine 2, which lends itself toward a balanced gameplay, completely at the control of map makers, while maintaining a general theme of agility in a variety of environments.
- Secret Maryo Chronicles
- Secret Maryo Chronicles is a two-dimensional platform game with a style similar to classic side-scroller games. It features an in-game editor, many levels, and many power-ups.
- SuperTux is a classic 2D jump'n run sidescroller game in a style similar to the original SuperMario games. The Milestone1 release of SuperTux features 9 enemies, 26 playable levels, software and OpenGL rendering modes, configurable joystick and keyboard input, new music and completely redone graphics.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution itself.