Broaden your selection: Category/Game
- Alien Arena
- Do you like old school deathmatch with modern features? How about rich, colorful, arcadelike atmospheres? How about...retro Sci Fi? Then you're going to love what Alien Arena has in store for you! This game combines some of the very best aspects of such games as Quake III and Unreal Tournament and wraps them up with a retro alien theme, while adding tons of original ideas to make the game quite unique.
- Barbie Seahorse Adventures
- Barbie Seahorse Adventures is an exciting side-scrolling game where Barbie the Seahorse floats on bubbles to the moon. This game won the teams category in pyweek 4. It is a retro side-scroller with original graphics, soundtrack, and 15 levels.
- Black Shades Elite
- Black Shades Elite is all about keeping your VIP (the guy in white) alive as long as possible. The assassins will all try to shoot or stab him to death. You must do all you can to prevent this. Your reputation has preceded you, so the VIP has absolute confidence in your abilities and will completely ignore all the assassins.
- Curse of War
- Curse of War is a fast-paced action strategy game for GNU/Linux implemented using
C and ncurses. Since version 1.2.0, there is also an SDL version.
Unlike most RTS, you are not controlling units, but focus on high-level strategic planning: Building infrastructure, securing resources, and moving your armies.
The core game mechanics turns out to be quite close to WWI-WWII type of warfare, however, there is no explicit reference to any historical period.
- Evil Greg Vs. Eight Year Olds
- Evil Greg Vs. Eight Year Olds (EGv8) is an arcade game with a simple premise. You control an adult character named Evil Greg who battles swarms of eight year old children. As you battle the children you face new enemy types and gain new abilities.
- Gnome Attacks
- Gnome Attacks is a Gnome 2 game which involves bombing a city into oblivion to leave a flat surface for your spaceship to land. The objective is to bomb all the buildings down to the ground.
- Hedgewars is a turn based strategy, artillery, action and comedy game, featuring the antics of pink hedgehogs with attitude as they battle from the depths of hell to the depths of space.
As commander, it's your job to assemble your crack team of hedgehog soldiers and bring the war to your enemy.
- Liquid War 6 is a unique multiplayer wargame. Your army is a blob of liquid and you have to try to eat your opponents. Rules are very simple yet original; they have been invented by Thomas Colcombet. It's possible to play alone against the computer but the game is really designed to be played with friends, on a single computer, on a LAN, or over the Internet. (Network play is still under active development.)
- Mtp Target
- It's a mix of action, dexterity and strategy game. After rolling down a giant ramp, you must delicately land your avatar on the platform which will reward you with the most points. With your friends, you can set up strategies to eject the other players off the platforms in order to score a maximum of points... Will you be smarter than others?
- In Nikwi Deluxe you play the role of a 9 year old boy in his absolute dream: a world made of sweets! Guide Nikwi through his dream to eat everything in each of the 30 levels, while you avoid the monsters who try to turn Nikwi's dream into a nightmare. Nikwi features hours of gameplay in 30 sweet-themed levels made of five candy themes, more than 10 different monsters and obstacles -each one with it's own unique behaviour- and new gameplay elements in every theme.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.