Broaden your selection: Category/Game
- Alien Arena
- Do you like old school deathmatch with modern features? How about rich, colorful, arcadelike atmospheres? How about...retro Sci Fi? Then you're going to love what Alien Arena has in store for you! This game combines some of the very best aspects of such games as Quake III and Unreal Tournament and wraps them up with a retro alien theme, while adding tons of original ideas to make the game quite unique.
- Barbie Seahorse Adventures
- Barbie Seahorse Adventures is an exciting side-scrolling game where Barbie the Seahorse floats on bubbles to the moon. This game won the teams category in pyweek 4. It is a retro side-scroller with original graphics, soundtrack, and 15 levels.
- Black Shades Elite
- Black Shades Elite is all about keeping your VIP (the guy in white) alive as long as possible. The assassins will all try to shoot or stab him to death. You must do all you can to prevent this. Your reputation has preceded you, so the VIP has absolute confidence in your abilities and will completely ignore all the assassins.
- Curse of War
- Curse of War is a fast-paced action strategy game for GNU/Linux implemented using
C and ncurses. Since version 1.2.0, there is also an SDL version.
Unlike most RTS, you are not controlling units, but focus on high-level strategic planning: Building infrastructure, securing resources, and moving your armies.
The core game mechanics turns out to be quite close to WWI-WWII type of warfare, however, there is no explicit reference to any historical period.
- Doomsday Engine
- Doomsday Engine aims to retain the original feel of the games yet leverage modern techniques and technologies, including hardware accelerated 3D graphics and client/server networking.
A lot of emphasis is placed on good-looking graphics.
- Evil Greg Vs. Eight Year Olds
- Evil Greg Vs. Eight Year Olds (EGv8) is an arcade game with a simple premise. You control an adult character named Evil Greg who battles swarms of eight year old children. As you battle the children you face new enemy types and gain new abilities.
- GlPortal is a puzzle game inspired by the game Portal. While the gameplay is similar, it aims to be even better than it. It's playable, but it currently is in development.
- Gnome Attacks
- Gnome Attacks is a Gnome 2 game which involves bombing a city into oblivion to leave a flat surface for your spaceship to land. The objective is to bomb all the buildings down to the ground.
- Hedgewars is a turn based strategy, artillery, action and comedy game, featuring the antics of pink hedgehogs with attitude as they battle from the depths of hell to the depths of space.
As commander, it's your job to assemble your crack team of hedgehog soldiers and bring the war to your enemy.
- Liberal Crime Squad
- Welcome to Liberal Crime Squad! The Conservatives have taken the Executive, Legislative, and Judicial branches of government. Over time, the Liberal laws of this nation will erode and turn the country into a BACKWOODS YET CORPORATE NIGHTMARE. To prevent this from happening, the Liberal Crime Squad was established. The mood of the country is shifting, and we need to turn things around. Go out on the streets and indoctrinate Conservative automatons. That is, let them see their True Liberal Nature. Then arm them and send them forth to Stop Evil. Eventually the public will fall behind us, and we will put more Elite Liberals in government for greater justice.
WARNING: The scope of this game is narrower than that of real life. We have attempted to include foul language, graphic violence, politics, religion, sexual references, adult situations, narcotics, prostitution, bodily functions and bad pickup lines, but Bay 12 Games recognizes that there might be omissions which will make some players uncomfortable. In light of these facts, use your discretion when making decisions about downloading LCS.
(Description licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License from the LCS wiki http://lcs.wikidot.com/ )
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.