Broaden your selection: Category/Game
- antimicro is a graphical program used to map keyboard keys and mouse controls to a gamepad. This program is useful for playing PC games using a gamepad that do not have any form of built-in gamepad support. However, you can use this program to control any desktop application with a gamepad; on GNU/Linux, this means that your system has to be running an X environment in order to run this program.
- Arkanoid Clone
- It is a game programmed in python with pygame library. It is similar to the original game, but with some modifications. It has 18 levels and a fairly lively soundtrack. Have fun playing it.
- Boolball is a nice game where you have to drop balls in a field of obstacles to score points. Two players each have a row of balls located at the top of the screen, which can be dropped into a field of obstacles. Players take turns dropping one of their balls. The lower the balls fall, the higher the score. Get to the bottom of the field for maximum points. Outsmart your opponent by blocking their balls. Features easy, medium and difficult computer players to play against, or play head to head with your friends.
- A clone of "Break Out," where you use a paddle to bounce a ball so that it destroys bricks at the top of the screen. BrickOut was originally written for the Agenda VR3 GNU/Linux-based handheld PDA, and has been ported from X-Window to libSDL for the Sharp Zaurus GNU/Linux-based PDA.
- Briquolo is a Breakout like game which takes place on a colourful
3d playing field. It features 23 fancy levels with moving bricks,
great explosions and sounds, different camera perspectives and an
editor to create your own custom levels.
Briquolo uses OpenGL to offer modern graphical effects and is very portable thanks to the SDL library.
- Super fun carom board game
- Enemy Territory: Legacy (game engine)
- Enemy Territory: Legacy is a semi-realistic, medium-paced first person shooter in a World War 2 setting, based on the Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory source code release in 2010, with many improvements and fixes committed since then. It focues on teamwork and is played on large, open maps.
5 classes are available: Soldier, Medic, Engineer, Field Ops and Covert Ops, each one with their specific weapons and abilities.
It's compatible with Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory servers.
Non free assets for this game are available under a EULA and are completely separate to the game engine which is under GPLv3. The proprietary assets may optionally be installed.
There is a known security issue concerning this game inherited from the idtech3 engine that could result in arbitary code execution when downloading mods from servers.
- A collection of fun and addictive games for GNU/Linux, including Pong, Snake, 4snakes, sokoban, polyomino and simon.
- GBall is a simple yet nice implementation of the well known ball and racket game. It is designed to run under the GNU/Linux console (including terminal emulators). The aim of the game is simple: control your racket and move it around to bounce the ball and hit all the bricks. If the ball hits a wall, it will bounce. If it fell down the screen without bouncing on the racket, you lose. The game includes many levels with an option to play levels randomly. The game also has a high score board.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.