Broaden your selection: Category/Protocol
- 'adtool' is a *nix command line utility for Active Directory administration. Its features include user and group creation, deletion, modification, password setting, directory query, and search capabilities.
- 'ejabberd' is a multi-platform, scalable, distributed, and fault-tolerant XMPP Jabber server. It supports advanced features such as multi-user chat, IRC transport, publish and subscribe services, Jabber user directory, a Web-based administration interface, an HTTP polling service, SSL and TLS support, LDAP and external authentication.
- Ekiga (formely known as GnomeMeeting) is a SoftPhone, Video Conferencing and Instant Messenger application over the Internet.
It supports HD sound quality and video up to DVD size and quality.
It is interoperable with many other standard compliant software, hardware and service providers as it uses both the major telephony standards (SIP and H.323).
- Free software for managing accounts and systems in LDAP databases. FusionDirectory allows sysadmins to set and manage the various components of a single operating system's information system, or the management of multiple workstations and servers. This includes management of:
- User and group creation and ACL
- Telephony systems
- Network service (SMTP / DNS / DHCP / Samba / CUPS)
FusionDirectory is user-friendly and includes a number of features and modes including:
- A copy and paste system
- Template mode for account and system
- Snapshot mode
- System Dashboard (user, telephone report, installation and deployment)
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.