Personal productivity suite with six feature-rich applications for all your document production and data processing needs: Writer, Calc, Impress, Draw, Math and Base
LibreOffice is the power-packed personal productivity suite that gives you six feature-rich applications for all your document production and data processing needs: Writer, Calc, Impress, Draw, Math and Base.
There are also a good and growing number of free software extensions and templates available.
LibreOffice is a fork of OpenOffice.org, which is now called Apache OpenOffice. Because Apache OpenOffice hosts and recommends using proprietary extensions, we do not recommend using it.
DocumentationSee the general documentation page or documentation documentation download page for user documentation to help you get started using all the functionality of LibreOffice.
Further documentation and help
- Mailing lists
- Nabble mailing list interface
- System requirements documentation
- Installation instructions for detailed step-by-step instructions for installing LibreOffice on your operating system.
- Accessibility information
released on 31 October 2016
- Business:accounting calculating pim productivity project-management spreadsheet
- Interface:x-window-system gnome-app
- Runs-on:GNU/Linux Windows OS X
- Text-creation:editor word-processing
- Use:editing live-communications mathematics organizing text-creation web-authoring
- Works-with:html pim spreadsheet text
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|LGPLv3||jgay||14 December 2011|
|MPL||jgay||14 December 2011|
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
|Extensions & Templates website||Homepage||https://extensions.libreoffice.org/|
|VCS Repository Webview||VCS Repository Webview||http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice|
|Developer||Mailing List Subscribe||http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice/|
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 14 December 2016.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.