Broaden your selection: Category/Library
- The ADG library (Automatic Drawing Generation) is a set of functions focused on automating the drawing of mechanical parts. It is not a CAD system but a library providing a non-interactive canvas where you can put common CAD entities such as paths, xatches and quotes, to create your technical drawings. The final result can be displayed inside a GTK+ widget or exported to any cairo available format, such as PostScript and PDF documents or PNG and SVG images.
- AKFAvatar is a fancy graphical user interface for applications, where an avatar appears on the screen and tells things to the user via a speech bubble. There can also be recorded audio files, so that the user even can hear what it is saying. It can be used for infotainment systems. With AKFAvatar you can easily write cross platform applications in Lua. Lua scripts don't even need to be compiled for the target platform. It has an interface for C programs. Furthermore there is a binding for Free Pascal.
- adns is a DNS resolver library for C (and C++) programs, and a collection of useful DNS lookup utilities. The C library, and the command line utilities, provide a convenient interface. adns is capable of doing DNS lookups in an asynchronous, event-driven, fashion.
- Aisleriot is a suite of Solitaire card games which are easy to play with the aid of a mouse. This package includes popular variants such as spider, freecell, klondike, thirteen (pyramid), yukon, canfield and many more.
- The AngelCode Scripting Library, or AngelScript as it is also known, is an extremely flexible cross-platform scripting library designed to allow applications to extend their functionality through external scripts. Featuring a syntax similar to C/C++, it has been designed from the beginning to be an easy to use component, both for the application programmer and the script writer.
- Antidote is an open source implementation of the IEEE 11073-20601 standard. It also contains the implementation of a D-Bus based 11073 manager service.
- Astronomical Papers Library
- A C library containing theories of motion of solar system objects that have been published in various astronomical journals such as Astronomy & Astrophysics, the Astronomical Journal, and Astronimcal Papers prepared for the use of the American Ephemeris. Currently this includes such theories as Newcomb's "Tables of the Sun" and all the planets as well as the theory known as "The Improved Lunar Ephemeris".
- BRL-CAD includes an interactive geometry editor, parallel ray-tracing support for rendering and geometric analysis, path-tracing for realistic image synthesis, network distributed framebuffer support, image-processing and signal-processing tools.
- BirdFont is a font editor which can generate fonts in SVG, EOT and TTF format.
- CDimg tools is a set of command line tools to manipulate CD/DVD images of certain formats.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.